Protective Film... Did you get it ALL?

Search This thread

fussgeist

Aug 15, 2010
Glad to know I wasn't the only one. VZW rep took off screen and sides. Hated the back button feel and thought the coating was peeling off when I noticed the edges. Much better with it off.

wctaylor79

Mar 11, 2010
holy cow.. had my phone for weeks now.. never noticed the volume button one.. feel dumb.. oh well.. good to know not alone.. was on there tight too.. probably would have never come of.. thanks OP

lfk1

Sep 1, 2014
When I first got the phone I nearly missed the one on the back buttons as well. It wasn't noticeable to the eye but felt funny. I took a bit of effort to get it off also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, I've had my phone for 4 days now, and thought I had all of the protective films off of it. I found my wife had missed the ones on the edge 2 days ago, so she got all of those.

But did you notice there's one on the power/volume buttons?

Yeah, me neither. It is now OFF.

So, we have...

1. Screen protective film
    2. 4 thin films going around the edge of the phone (if your phone edges feel rough, this is why)
    3. Film that looks like a Tie Fighter covering the power button and volume buttons.

Some may know of these, but I bet you I'm not the only one that missed them...
    Ancient Chinese secret...

Actually, old Army Secret. Always keep a fingernail handy. Used it like a scoop and scraped the edge till it pulled up a bit. Slid my nail under it and peeled it off. I LIKE the texture of those buttons.
    RED ZMAN!?!? From SH?