Verizon otas = garbage

Search This thread

mkuehl06

Sep 5, 2011
Kouts
Nothing but soft reboots every 20 mins or so of use. Had this problem when i otad to froyo too. So i finally got fed up with the bull**** and called them. They told me that they are working on the issue. Some crap about ota didn't take or whatever. I ignored most of what he said. All hail nitsuj, without him i woulda stayed on an eh09 port. Super clean i dont get any soft boots or anything. Figured I'd rant for a bit. Feel free to chime in.
/end rant.

Odin that *****.

Enyo.

Jul 23, 2011
Nothing but soft reboots every 20 mins or so of use. Had this problem when i otad to froyo too. So i finally got fed up with the bull**** and called them. They told me that they are working on the issue. Some crap about ota didn't take or whatever. I ignored most of what he said. All hail nitsuj, without him i woulda stayed on an eh09 port. Super clean i dont get any soft boots or anything. Figured I'd rant for a bit. Feel free to chime in.
/end rant.

Odin that *****.

Give it a minute and it will be better. Otas do tthat alot.
Or just flash miui or ics
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

laureanop

Aug 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Give it a minute and it will be better. Otas do tthat alot.
Or just flash miui or ics
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Through 4 different phones ota s never did that although you can bork your phone pretty badly if you accept an ota on a rooted phone.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"