[custom keyboard] dark theme w/ abstract background (modded SamsungIME.apks)

Search This thread

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com
Dude if you could put on orange border around the Keys I'd gladly buy you a 6 pack... missing my old custom keyboards from my old Note 2 and would love to have a black with orange border Kb back. Used to love Swapping slack and green border and blk with orange depending on my theme. Nice work man keep it up.

Mega

rawb123456

Jun 24, 2009
Turlock, CA
Is it the keyboard with the emojis?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Long press the mic button on the bottom of the keyboard to bring up the emoji keyboard. uploadfromtaptalk1389673573964.jpg

from my Note Thrizzle

derekmurray

Dec 24, 2013
Washington, DC
Dude if you could put on orange border around the Keys I'd gladly buy you a 6 pack... missing my old custom keyboards from my old Note 2 and would love to have a black with orange border Kb back. Used to love Swapping slack and green border and blk with orange depending on my theme. Nice work man keep it up.

Mega

just made this thought you might like ... sort of a gold orange type thing. ill take care of your requested keyboard before the day is over today as well.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49587138

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com

derekmurray

Dec 24, 2013
Washington, DC
Awesome man I appreciate it a lot. I'm just finishing up my rom build...If you want a little exposure I can include one of your keybaord in my build.

Mega
That would be awesome!! let me know if you want anything else themed. i know how to do all system apks for the n3. and please do include my kbd. thanks for the support and motivation man! i look forward to checking out your rom when it drops!!

Top Liked Posts