Samsung rep answers

Search This thread

dr69

Aug 21, 2008
Hi guys today I called samsung to complain about my phone and to ask a couple of questions and 1 of the questions I asked was, if it was possible to revert my phone back to jelly bean becuase a lot of features were removed by the kit kat update. And he said that in order for that to be accomplished I needed to root the phone and after, yes it is possible to reverted it or downgrade it.
So does anyone here knows about this? Does anyone knows how to dkwngrade safely to JB? Cause the rep sounded too convincing for me like it was something really easy and doable once rooted.
Does anykne knows of any guides or stepby step for this procedure?
Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Hi guys today I called samsung to complain about my phone and to ask a couple of questions and 1 of the questions I asked was, if it was possible to revert my phone back to jelly bean becuase a lot of features were removed by the kit kat update. And he said that in order for that to be accomplished I needed to root the phone and after, yes it is possible to reverted it or downgrade it.
So does anyone here knows about this? Does anyone knows how to dkwngrade safely to JB? Cause the rep sounded too convincing for me like it was something really easy and doable once rooted.
Does anykne knows of any guides or stepby step for this procedure?
Thanks in advanced

Root it.

Flash a recovery.

Then flash whatever Jelly Bean ROM you want.

Do a search. There are 900 guides for this stuff around here.

You will trip a KNOX security features on your phone when you do this. This MAY void your warranty. There is not currently a way to undo that part.

dr69

Aug 21, 2008
Thanks ill keep searching