Battery life please help!!!!!

Search This thread

swordjamie

Jun 4, 2013
merriville
I need to know what would be the best kernel for battery life wise my phone dies every 4-5 hours I'm on CyanogenMod 10.2 running the valuminatti( I know I spelled it wrong) ROM I'm using a FL24 ICS kernel
PLEASE HELP

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app

IamFlynn

Jul 20, 2012
adf.ly
I need to know what would be the best kernel for battery life wise my phone dies every 4-5 hours I'm on CyanogenMod 10.2 running the valuminatti( I know I spelled it wrong) ROM I'm using a FL24 ICS kernel
PLEASE HELP

To diagnose, flash back to stock GB27 or if you want root, flash back to stock rooted GB27.

After that, install all your apps like normal and wait a few days to see it battery life gets any better.

If it doesn't, I assume you have a bad battery. I know from experience. My stock samsung battery died even faster than that on all roms I tried and finally I had to replace it.

Let me know what happens! Good luck!

swordjamie

Jun 4, 2013
merriville
To diagnose, flash back to stock GB27 or if you want root, flash back to stock rooted GB27.

After that, install all your apps like normal and wait a few days to see it battery life gets any better.

If it doesn't, I assume you have a bad battery. I know from experience. My stock samsung battery died even faster than that on all roms I tried and finally I had to replace it.

Let me know what happens! Good luck!

In really not looking to go back to stock I love this rom is just this kernel kills my battery is there a different one I can flash to make it better

bigmike6200

Mar 19, 2013
Vallejo
Look under original development. Revolt ROM has the Blasphemy kernel built in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

invaderyugi

Jul 2, 2013
Columbus, WI
summa ofhheh

Look under original development. Revolt ROM has the Blasphemy kernel built in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chrome wouldnt let me download Revolt, said it was malicous (Hasnt done it for any other rom) but might just be my chrome being difficult. Anything FLxx based was giving me crap for battery life at best. I test with GB as earlier suggested and that was fine. Right now im running The Blu Kuban with the EL29 baseband, and thats been treating me good. I can easily pull a days usage on it.

Now i have a question. The Blu Kuban is 4.0.4 and its thread says its FL24 based. Why then did EL29 baseband from the GB Rom i had previously stick??

Last edited: