[UPDATE][BUILD][11.4.2010][Erick's Evo build for hd2 v0.2][Kernel: 2.6.32.15 #5]

Search This thread

erick1026

Jul 1, 2010
Untitled12.png

Ok so my hd2 got stolen and i need to buy a new one to make more builds.....so i im going to start updating this build once i get my new hd2(this might take along time becouse i need to earn the money)sorry :(...... SO FAR ITS REALLY STABLE AND FAST!!! :D SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY IT :) THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip the contents to your SD card. All of the files should extract into a folder named "Android".
2. Browse to the Android folder on your SD card and run CLRCAD.exe, then Haret.exe.
3. Let Android boot. The first boot will take longer.
4. YOUR READY!!!!!!!!! ENJOY HTC EVO ;D

Known issues:
Some apps dont work most of them do
There are menu items for 4G. The hardware doesn't support 4G!!!!!!

Battery tips

Use SetCPU for better battery life.
Turn off live wallpaper for better performance and battery life.
(This build does not drain your battery life)

ChangeLog:
v0.2
3g works now!!! REALLY FAST
changed the starting image
Wifi thetering works
Freezing problems fixed
Got faster!!!:)

v0.1.5
No more premature camera
Better screen quality!!!! :D

v0.1
first build :)

Tested on HTC HD2
The latest kernels and modules can always be found here: http://oe.netripper.com/files/htcleo...uild_evo_tree/

Also check out my blog (its about the hd2) http://leo-htc.blogspot.com/
Oh and check out my facebook page "LIKE" it please!!!!http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Ericks-HTC-HD2/155309767838377

Download here:

If you like my work and want to buy me a coke click on the can

Attachments

• Readme.txt
    3 KB · Views: 165
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,582
  • screenshot_4.jpg
    screenshot_4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,152
  • screenshot_6.jpg
    screenshot_6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • screenshot_10.jpg
    screenshot_10.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:

RobertsDF

Oct 19, 2009
To improve your thread, look at some of the other builds and see what they have. There is also a sticky that tells you what you should have in your post.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=734563

------------------------------------------

If you are making a Rom with Android built in or an Android Build that is run from haret then please INCLUDE with your file a readme.txt file in the ROOT of your release archive with the following information:

*What BUILD version?
An internal version # that can be used to identify the authors exact release (e.g. my-rom-v0.5.zip) for easier reference for the users and fellow developers benefiting from the release.

*Which kernel image and kernel modules are used?
Where are zImage and modules.ko originally downloaded (in case the chef didn't compile on their own) and where is the kernel source code for the kernel and modules.
In case the chef did not compile on his own, he should still be able find out where the source code is.
(The license under which the Linux kernel is released requires the distribution of the source code that was used when distributing builds.)

*What rootfilesystems are used?
Where was it taken from, what does it include (android version it's based on etc) and in case of self compilation, where is the source code.
(In case of most windows mobile shipped devices that's often some rootfs file e.g. named android.ext2 and an initial ram filesystem often named initrd.cpio.gz).

*ChangeLog*
A ChangeLog is really an essential addition in every build as it informs the end user what modifications have been made from the last build. This will save you ALOT of questions as to what has been added, deleted or modified and therefore is a requirement for everyones benefit.

*WindowsMobile version your Android Build was tested on*
Please include your WinMo Build version, HTC OemDrivers (if known), XIP (if known) and Radio version so that users know what the Android Build was tested on and can replicate if neccessary for fault finding purposes.

If you are unable to obtain any of this information and thus can't make it available through an included readme.txt you should not distribute your rom and keep it for personal use only.

If you are using an exact copy of a present release (e.g. in case of a WinCE rom that has an android 'dual boot' option) you must include the readme.txt from the original rom chef.

If you release a Rom and do not have the required information then you will be asked to either create and include a readme.txt file with your Rom or ask for the thread to be deleted.

ayteck

May 28, 2010
i want try this, but you should be share some informations, some screenshots this build. And you must say what is this? Froyo, nexus or others?

erick1026

Jul 1, 2010
Well so far everything works fine exept wifi thetering and some apps from the market dont work either but im working on that

RobertsDF

Oct 19, 2009
Make sure you update your post with the information mentioned in my post above, otherwise a moderator will delete this thread.

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
If u use harstin 7.5 kernel the premature flash will go away

Sent from my hd2 aka tmobile evo eatin on some froyo

RobertsDF

Oct 19, 2009
erick,

Can you point me to any information that would help me start to make my own rom? I can't seem to find the info anywhere!