ATT Official GB Upgrade

Search This thread

cmeducknow702

Jan 20, 2012
Could you post the like that AT&T sent you?? The official froyo sucked, but I would like to see if the official GB update is more stable.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

chrislj

Apr 23, 2011
It's real. I just looked on their website and Captivate with 2.3 is listed but I haven't found out how to get it yet.

peaceburn

Dec 5, 2010
heh :)

I saw the pictures in their tutorial - it is KK4 indeed :)

So that's why we never got any more leaks after kk4 :)

karate104

Nov 5, 2011
So I upgraded my girlfriend's cappy to Froyo using CWM (or was it Odin? I can't remember) awhile back; I know it's not official because Kies said her phone was unregistered and so I couldn't do the stock version of Froyo. She's getting this same message now that GB is available; does anyone know if it'll work or break her phone if she downloads it while running an unofficial Froyo?

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
So I upgraded my girlfriend's cappy to Froyo using CWM (or was it Odin? I can't remember) awhile back; I know it's not official because Kies said her phone was unregistered and so I couldn't do the stock version of Froyo. She's getting this same message now that GB is available; does anyone know if it'll work or break her phone if she downloads it while running an unofficial Froyo?

Unregistered devicecould be the rom you have, a borked imei number, or an improper product code.

Oxicottin

Oct 24, 2010
West Virginia
soggycashew.weebly.com
I just got the upgrade text but I'm sticking with ICS :)

AT&T Free Msg: An important software update is available for your Samsung Captivate. To update to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, please use a PC browser only (not your phone) and follow the instructions at www.samsung.com/us/captivateupgrade/gb1

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
I got the txt lol made me lulz

48c9b88a-5f61-957f.jpg

Last edited:

RCDuke

Jun 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 2 XL
I just got this text message as well. Perhaps that will help reduce battery issues on CM7/MIUI?

Doesn't matter to me though. I'm running CM9 alpha! A little too late if you ask me .

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unregistered devicecould be the rom you have, a borked imei number, or an improper product code.
    Not really
    i got one of those in December for fuggin froyo, that was LATE
    lolz
    I never get any msg from ATT expect to pay for extra usage...:(
    Not sure. But if i had to guess, i would say yes, those too.
    Well, non stock rom-yes
    Bad imei-probably
    Bad product code-maybe

Sorry i can't be more helpful