some questions on the lenovo yoga 2 8

Search This thread

jordandroid64

Sep 7, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm very interessed by the Lenovo yoga 2 8 but i have some questions , we can root this tablet ? easily ?
i'm very interessed but the full hd it's not good for game, i have seen one the play : nomone resolution changer, but i'm not sure that good work ... if someone could try ... it will be very sympathical ! and do you think this tablet will have lollilop or a community ?
thank you very much and sorry for my bad English !

Dec 19, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm very interessed by the Lenovo yoga 2 8 but i have some questions , we can root this tablet ? easily ?
i'm very interessed but the full hd it's not good for game, i have seen one the play : nomone resolution changer, but i'm not sure that good work ... if someone could try ... it will be very sympathical ! and do you think this tablet will have lollilop or a community ?
thank you very much and sorry for my bad English !

You can find some information in the thread here - http://xdaforums.com/thinkpad-tablet/general/guide-root-yoga-tablet-2-pro-8-10-13-3-t2930428

Also since the device is new, it does not have its own separate device forum yet. You may post a request for the same under 'New Device Forum Requests'.

----
Don't forget to hit thanks! :)