[GUIDE] Root + CWM Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 / S7500L - Easy Way

Search This thread
  1. Download CWM Recovery.7z from attachments. Extract Recovery.tar
  2. Download Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z (or newer from http://androidsu.com/superuser/). Extract Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and copy it to your SD card (internal or external).
  3. Put your phone in Download mode. Flash Recovery.tar using Odin.
  4. Put your phone in Recovery mode. Flash Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip from recovery
  5. Reboot and ready

Thanks developers!

Attachments

• Odin3v1.87.7z
    156.1 KB · Views: 20,079
  • recovery.7z
    3.7 MB · Views: 33,748
  • Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z
    1.3 MB · Views: 26,283
I didn't needed. The other method posted makes the S7500L keep rebooting into recovery. So, I flashed stock firmware (S7500LVJLH1) with Odin and start over again, but same result.

I'd flashed again stock firmware and just flash recovery with Odin, then just write Superuser from recovery.

I hadn't time to verify if the problem was with boot.tar or with files that are installed in recovery mode by .bat file.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aceplusace

A7MED_CCO

Oct 8, 2012
شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا&#157

thanxssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

varunmehta11

Mar 8, 2011
Can i use this Superuser 3.1.3-arm.zip for rooting Galaxy Ace S5830 ??

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

fido747

Jan 9, 2012
melbourne
issues after flashing gt-s7500T

So no need to make kernel un secure?:confused:
This post goes to my complete guide for Samsung galaxy ace plus...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

I got my hands on a gt-s7500t yesterday and started xda searching on how to put a custom rom on it. i tried all the methods listed under s7500 to put cwm in it but none worked and whenevr i tried to enter either through pressing vol "+" "-" home and power it never enetred recovery nor it enetered through adb so i moved onto flashing cwm through s7500L guide. so by using http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198 guide, i flased successfully flashed cwm and the phone was stuck in recovery boot loop.

I successfully rooted by through cwm and even installed a custom rom but the dammit phone never came out of the recovery loop, so i went to the next step and downloaded a stock UK vodafone firmware from sam mobile and tried flashing that since australian s-7500t stock rom is unavailable.

Now odin gave a "fail" meesage when it reached to flashing fat.bin, i tried almost 3 different stock roms but same problem. I took the battery out, and tried starting the phone the phone started but no display, so i connected it to samsung kies hoping kies will have a solution, well as it turned out that when i went into emergency firmware recovery, the device screen magically lit up for few seconds and went dark again.

i was baffled so i decided to repeat the process http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198 and flash cwm and boot again. well this time when this completed and phone restarted the phone restarted normally and everything seemed fine, so through adb i went into recovery mode again just to see if all was working fine, but now its the same recovery loop again, have tried wiping the dalvik cache, factory reset and cache reset but nothing happening, HAVENT tried the advanced>recovery reboot> procedure, yet.

now am thinking of two options. first to try install another custom rom and see if that might hellp or since iv got another galaxy ace plus, try to extract the custom s7500T rom out of it somehow, (if u guys can tell me howto, cuz i tried titanium backuo but since it requires root and since i cant get into cwm without using s7500L technique which soft bricks i cant use titanium backup to extract the rom)

Anyone got any idea what to do? is there a pit,bootloader,csc,phone etc files that i can flash through odin rather than flashing a complete package through PDA?
or can i just flash boot.img from a stock rom using PDA and you guys think that will solve the problem>?

vs4vijay

May 8, 2011
Goa
vizaysoni.com
Android System Recovery (3e) problem

i flashed "recovery.tar" as PDA via Odin3...then went into recovery mod but it say "Android System Recovery (3e)"..i think its Samsung's default recovery ... so where is CWM???

daede86

Oct 16, 2010
Milano
hi guys!

i have a problem with my ace plus and i have to bring it to a warranty center.. so i have to restore the stock rom and un-root.. any help?
is there a guide to do it? do you know where i can find the stock rom?

thanks a lot :)

Reactions: parvez000710

diulalasing

Dec 29, 2012
Thanks guys, great work

However, my Ace plus is GT - S7500W (London 2012 limited edition)

Is there anyway to root it?

Thanks so much!

kol12

Dec 18, 2012
Hi, Is there a easy way to unroot this method? Do all my files and settings remain intact when using this root method?

Thanks.

kol12

Dec 18, 2012
This method don't erase your data, just write a custom recovery and add SuperUser app and bin to your system.

The best method to unroot is installing stock firmware package.

Thanks. So does installing stock firmware not write any files to the data partition of android? What about the apps that are included in stock firmware sms app, contacts,call logs, maps etc, will those apps data be lost with installing stock firmware?

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

The recovery.img you have is larger than the stock firmware recovery.img. Does this write more data somewhere?

Corsario_Negro

Apr 4, 2011
Santiago
I got my hands on a gt-s7500t yesterday and started xda searching on how to put a custom rom on it. i tried all the methods listed under s7500 to put cwm in it but none worked and whenevr i tried to enter either through pressing vol "+" "-" home and power it never enetred recovery nor it enetered through adb so i moved onto flashing cwm through s7500L guide. so by using http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198 guide, i flased successfully flashed cwm and the phone was stuck in recovery boot loop.

I successfully rooted by through cwm and even installed a custom rom but the dammit phone never came out of the recovery loop, so i went to the next step and downloaded a stock UK vodafone firmware from sam mobile and tried flashing that since australian s-7500t stock rom is unavailable.

Now odin gave a "fail" meesage when it reached to flashing fat.bin, i tried almost 3 different stock roms but same problem. I took the battery out, and tried starting the phone the phone started but no display, so i connected it to samsung kies hoping kies will have a solution, well as it turned out that when i went into emergency firmware recovery, the device screen magically lit up for few seconds and went dark again.

i was baffled so i decided to repeat the process http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1725198 and flash cwm and boot again. well this time when this completed and phone restarted the phone restarted normally and everything seemed fine, so through adb i went into recovery mode again just to see if all was working fine, but now its the same recovery loop again, have tried wiping the dalvik cache, factory reset and cache reset but nothing happening, HAVENT tried the advanced>recovery reboot> procedure, yet.

now am thinking of two options. first to try install another custom rom and see if that might hellp or since iv got another galaxy ace plus, try to extract the custom s7500T rom out of it somehow, (if u guys can tell me howto, cuz i tried titanium backuo but since it requires root and since i cant get into cwm without using s7500L technique which soft bricks i cant use titanium backup to extract the rom)

Anyone got any idea what to do? is there a pit,bootloader,csc,phone etc files that i can flash through odin rather than flashing a complete package through PDA?
or can i just flash boot.img from a stock rom using PDA and you guys think that will solve the problem>?

I've been having the exact same problem as you with my S7500L. Boot loop error after installing custom roms. I can, however, install CWM and obtain root without problems.
I really don't understand how the s7500L rom guys developed them... how did they get out of the boot loop.
I tried replacing the boot.img from the custom ROM with one from a stock rom... nothing.

Edodelvalle

Dec 20, 2012
I've been having the exact same problem as you with my S7500L. Boot loop error after installing custom roms. I can, however, install CWM and obtain root without problems.
I really don't understand how the s7500L rom guys developed them... how did they get out of the boot loop.
I tried replacing the boot.img from the custom ROM with one from a stock rom... nothing.

Hi i have the same problem and the solution is flash this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2255561

i used odin, and works perfect.

vasilisaerox

Aug 21, 2013
i installed the cwm and i cant enter recovery it sthows a trinagle sith ! ander the samsung and after it boots normaly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Download CWM Recovery.7z from attachments. Extract Recovery.tar
    2. Download Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z (or newer from http://androidsu.com/superuser/). Extract Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and copy it to your SD card (internal or external).
    3. Put your phone in Download mode. Flash Recovery.tar using Odin.
    4. Put your phone in Recovery mode. Flash Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip from recovery
    5. Reboot and ready

Thanks developers!
    So no need to make kernel un secure?:confused:
    This post goes to my complete guide for Samsung galaxy ace plus...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
    I didn't needed. The other method posted makes the S7500L keep rebooting into recovery. So, I flashed stock firmware (S7500LVJLH1) with Odin and start over again, but same result.

I'd flashed again stock firmware and just flash recovery with Odin, then just write Superuser from recovery.

I hadn't time to verify if the problem was with boot.tar or with files that are installed in recovery mode by .bat file.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using xda app-developers app
    hi guys!

i have a problem with my ace plus and i have to bring it to a warranty center.. so i have to restore the stock rom and un-root.. any help?
    is there a guide to do it? do you know where i can find the stock rom?

thanks a lot :)