Which color did you get?

Which GS5 color did you get or do you prefer?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Sim-1

Jun 11, 2008
Bergamo
I just bought my Shimmery White GS5, and I was curious to see which color you guys prefer! At first I thought the White one was a bit girlie, but a after 2 days of thinking I ended up getting it, and I really like it a lot!

Christiancs1969

Mar 3, 2012
london
I just bought my Shimmery White GS5, and I was curious to see which color you guys prefer! At first I thought the White one was a bit girlie, but a after 2 days of thinking I ended up getting it, and I really like it a lot!

Same... Really liking white... Always black before.... Overall nice.... Too much bloat... First time stock in years

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Strachdan

Apr 11, 2014
I got the black, i was really hoping for the blue however my carrier isn't getting it until the 22nd.

I'm happy with the black, but i'm gonna order a blue back and a blue case. its basically the exact same.

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
I originally wanted the blue, but since that wasn't available, I went with the white. I've always had black devices in the past and have grown tired of that color. Decided to try something new this time and definitely not regretting that choice.