Process com.android.systemui has stopped

Search This thread

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
Im sure ill get flamed but i have searched and couldnt find an answer.

I have a z2 odexed stock with root. Just updated new firmware via pc companion to 17.1.2.a.0.314.

i downloaded the xposed installer and that went well. Then downloaded the serajrs xposed module so i can get different themes to work, extended power menu etc. everything seemed to install fine however now after rebooting i get this error.

it boots up but stays on the home screen and i can do is keep hitting ok to acknowledge the problem but i cant do anything else.

It was the stock rom so i dont have any custom recovery to go into to restore a nandroid or flash another rom (which i didnt want to do).

All i have is my titanium backup but i cant get past the error, any help would be greatly appreciated

* the error appeared about every 2 seconds so each time i hit ok, i was able to go 1 step each time. Basically was able to get into settings and do a factory reset which managed to do the trick. restored via TB so minimal setup time again. Would still like to know where i went wrong though but grateful didnt brick it lol (yes i can laugh about it now)

Last edited:

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
For next time: check the FAQ and stuck threads for info on how to temporarily disable Xposed (with or without a recovery).
The FC was likely caused by a module, so you should ask in the module's thread instead.

Reactions: rexboy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For next time: check the FAQ and stuck threads for info on how to temporarily disable Xposed (with or without a recovery).
    The FC was likely caused by a module, so you should ask in the module's thread instead.