micromax a110 touch problem

Search This thread

waqarakram1989

Jan 3, 2013
lucknow
my mmx is on stock v2 rooted...it behaves weird while connected to pc,its touch doesnt work...i touch at one place it gets touched at other place...plz help...anyone having same problm
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: arunz

vibhakarl

May 26, 2012
Touch Problem

Please use ur phone with wearing sleeper to avoid, earthing .That's common problems of capacitive touch screen.

dhiren.pal11

Jan 7, 2013
touch prblm in A110

i am facing touch prblm while my phn is on charging..whenever i try to use my phn on chrgng,it strts getting touched here and there..wht to do?

M@zik

Mar 19, 2011
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hey guys all of a sudden my A110 started this touch problem... it gets touched automatically here and there...its very frustrating.
The probelm is coming in high intensity seriously... and m getting frustrated :( with it.
did try to rub the surface with clothes even though ...the problem is thr.

in apps like settings, quickpic, gallery etc etc whr each surface has some meaning...this problem can be easily observed.

can some1 help??

should i go to service center which i wd like to take as my last option :(

Note: I tried different ROMs; JBs as well as ICS Killer but the problem persists.

arunz

Apr 10, 2013
Canvas2 A110 Touchscreen Malfunction

Hey guys all of a sudden my A110 started this touch problem... it gets touched automatically here and there...its very frustrating.
The probelm is coming in high intensity seriously... and m getting frustrated :( with it.

in apps like settings, quickpic, gallery etc etc whr each surface has some meaning...this problem can be easily observed.

can some1 help??

Note: I tried different ROMs; JBs as well as ICS Killer but the problem persists.

I am also having the same problem Hav u got eny solution.. :confused: :( :( Plz replay if eny one got a solution..

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

My Canvas2 A110 is showing Touchscreen Problem. it is automatically producing touches here and there. it is so annoying and i cant do enything in my phone. plese provide me a solution :(

Last edited:

vikasjangra

Mar 24, 2013
Hisar Haryana India
my mmx is on stock v2 rooted...it behaves weird while connected to pc,its touch doesnt work...i touch at one place it gets touched at other place...plz help...anyone having same problm

Buddy there is nothing wrong with ur cell this problem is due to ur pc.
May be you Have connected your pc to inverter or there is earthing problem in ur house.
I have same problem with my pc but with laptop everything is all right.
And one more thing this problem is not only with your cell u can attach any company cell with your pc you will face same problem.

Hit thanks if i help you...:D:D

Reactions: 07me033 and arunz

CoolNIX7

Jun 23, 2013
Chandigarh
Is out there someone to help me out of this trouble...?!

Hey buddy... I'm having m18 india on kik? problem around 2 months after I replaced my touch screen for my Micromax A110... (I broke it while playing soccer)

The thing is that I haven't connected it to any USB /or charger... Still there persists this problem...

I'm really pissed off with this sort of thing.... Plz anyone help me out of this...

:confused:

kbheda

Sep 16, 2013
MMX A110 touch not responding

guyz, My friend is having MMX A110 and suddenly his touch stoped responding. after trying all the possible soln even I flashed the stock rom via Falsh tool it didnt work. But at last....
We removed the battery and inserted other A110's battery and the touch started responding. Now the old battery is also working fine. try this may that work for u guyz as well. Bst of luck.
:laugh::p

Reactions: sayadrameez

Swapnil 1993

Aug 22, 2013
Same problem here

can some1 help??

I am facing the same problem. And yes, it is really frustating. Did you get hold of a solution?
Please reply asap as i have only one month of warranty left..

M@zik

Mar 19, 2011
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy S20
I am facing the same problem. And yes, it is really frustating. Did you get hold of a solution?
Please reply asap as i have only one month of warranty left..

I took it to the service center guys... it was a display problem. got replaced with a new display but took almost one month in the service center :(
so..my advice wd be to take it to the service center asap.

sayadrameez

Jan 31, 2013
Bangalore
First touch takes lot of time to respond

Hi All,
I was facing the issue of complete non responsive touch , I thought digitizer might be the culprit (as I had replaced the LCD 3 months back) , but after lot of ROM flashes , touch started working again suddenly it stopped working . I thought it might be some software issue but didn't make much sense because I had tried all combination of removing SD , clearing data/cache and still issue appeared here.
Luckily I saw someone in this thread told about replacing the battery and that started to give some results.

Now , the issue is if the phone is in standby for long time , it takes a lot of time to start responding to touch , I have to keep pressing at various points on screen and after a minute it starts responding .

What is the exact issue , is it battery or the screen , or some syncing between both ?

nirajpatel1988

May 25, 2014
Screen Freeze

Hi Guys,

I am facing issue of screen freeze for my canvas 2 a110. First it used to freeze for few mins after pressing the touch at different places it worked. But since few days it has stopped working. When i tried to do it hard reset the select button is not working. So, nothing is working. Anyone faced some issue? What do i do now?
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Buddy there is nothing wrong with ur cell this problem is due to ur pc.
    May be you Have connected your pc to inverter or there is earthing problem in ur house.
    I have same problem with my pc but with laptop everything is all right.
    And one more thing this problem is not only with your cell u can attach any company cell with your pc you will face same problem.

Hit thanks if i help you...:D:D

Touch Problem

Please use ur phone with wearing sleeper to avoid, earthing .That's common problems of capacitive touch screen.
    touch prblm in A110

i am facing touch prblm while my phn is on charging..whenever i try to use my phn on chrgng,it strts getting touched here and there..wht to do?
    Rub with a nylon cloth over the screen while charging for few secs and see touch problem is gone press thnks if it helped

Sent from my Micromax A50