***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hello FeraLab,

you have to correct your build.prob file, in your product/device lines is mentioned "X10", but it should be "X10i" or "X10a".
Because of this people can't flash CM 9.0 zip to test ICS4 and getting this error:

-- Installing: /sdcard/Recovery and ROM's/cm9/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-X10i-KANG-signed.zip
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/Recovery and ROM's/cm9/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-X10i-KANG-signed.zip
Opening update package...
Installing update...
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10i" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10a" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "es209ra" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "es209ra"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "es209ra" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "es209ra"
E:Error in /sdcard/Recovery and ROM's/cm9/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-X10i-KANG-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

So, if somebody getting this error, edit the file and correct X10 to X10i. Then you can flash CM 9.0.

Go and correct it yourself if you want.

Reactions: MattyOnXperiaX10

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
after flashing ICS Theme patch the Battery Circle Mod dissapers, please fix this

Since this is ics theme and ics doesn't have any battery mod so... If you still wanna change it use rom toolbox pro

________________________________________
CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
From Sony Ericsson Xperia™(locked bootloader)(thKernel) on "FeraLab v6.0"
using XDA premium
"  HiT ThAnKs If I'm NiCe To YoU!  "

J

JeffreyPiket

@ ///MEDO

Please take the time to read the thread first before posting questions like these, i am sure the battery issues have been discussed and answered before and also the discussion thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1489214 is a better place to post questions like these. Thank you ;).

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
i just installed the room
i dont have phoncall or contact or phoncall !! not shown on the screen !!
any fix !??
i do a fresh install wipping every thing
and im on doom kernel v 1.4

J

JeffreyPiket

i just installed the room
i dont have phoncall or contact or phoncall !! not shown on the screen !!
any fix !??
i do a fresh install wipping every thing
and im on doom kernel v 1.4

Try Doomkernel v6. That's the kernel recommended in the OP!

God, why don't people read? :rolleyes:

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
I just Made a new notification bar for this rom.

It has the quick access panel
Green icons when connected To google services
Semi-Transparent Background with Android Image
and the clock on the right side

15xsd9l.png

Flash it with Xrecovery

Hope You like it

Have a nice day

Last edited:

muratbaizhanov

Oct 19, 2010
Almaty
fast battery drain
doom v6 kernel. for 3h and 8 min i have -9%
deep sleep is ok, i checked this. the phone was untouchable after charging for 100%

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
I just Made a new notification bar for this rom.

It has the quick access panel
Green icons when connected To google services
Semi-Transparent Background with Android Image
and the clock on the right side

15xsd9l.png

Flash it with Xrecovery

Hope You like it

Have a nice day

does this actually mess up the framework of the quicksettings? i think it does if its based on your screenshot

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

fast battery drain
doom v6 kernel. for 3h and 8 min i have -9%
deep sleep is ok, i checked this. the phone was untouchable after charging for 100%

download no frills cpu from the market and change the overclock down to 998, and i/o to bfq, leave smartass2 as your governor

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
does this actually mess up the framework of the quicksettings? i think it does if its based on your screenshot

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

download no frills cpu from the market and change the overclock down to 998, and i/o to bfq, leave smartass2 as your governor

Of course not,notification bar is system.apk is not framework related

You can see it in the screenshot cause the battery mod by Feravolt its framework related and it is not moddified

Smoked33

Nov 8, 2010
Kitchener
Same here with th kernel 12-4.

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

I'm using doom6a(not the newest release, the one from november) with the overclocked to 1228...setcpu with a screen off profile and I get great battery life. Today a whole day of moderate use, texting, mp3, email, surfing and i'm still at 62%...that's about 14 hours of phone on.

JeySee

Apr 14, 2011
Berlin
Great Rom Feralb!! One thing (bug or not I don't know) but my "Time" has been set wrong in automatic mode(almost 10 min late), so I restarted the phone & even fixed permissions, nothing helped so changed it manually to the correct time.
Would be glad for some advice, everyone have a great day, thanks!!!

Sent from my flying X10i
Feralabs V6.0 Ethernal 2012
Go launcher Ex
Doomkernel v6 UlBl

maikinho10

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2011
BVB 09 :)
No Battery draining for me...
Use 128-998mhz bfq and smartassv2.

BTW: Gallery 3D is very Battery hungry^^
i delete Gallery 3D and install from market quickpic.

Edit: Feravolt, can you add in the new version the Ics Animation and transition?

greets maik

Last edited:
Reactions: JeySee and uri4578

sin81

Mar 26, 2011
I try to use google maps and turn on GPS but i cant see my position ???

GPS works?

Have to go back with THGO and it works, but i like all of ur stuff Feralab

CPU gouverne est recommend to save ur battery

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
Seen all good news bout this rom so thought I'd give it a try myself. Must say its pretty good. Lots of tweaks rolled into one and it's butter smooth. Well done feralab.

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

Reactions: FeraVolt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)