htctoucher wm7-inspired WMtheme.. s2u2,s2p,PocketCM (all but calendar),Opera,rltoday

Search This thread

haiopei

Feb 18, 2006
Kiel
Hi chimaj21,

look in skin.xml for this :

Code:
<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\Unread\Count" x="69" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(251,251,251)" unknown="." >	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	  <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	   </Registry>

<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\TotalEmail\Unread\Count" x="148" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(250,250,250)" unknown=".">
	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	   <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	  </Registry>

and change path "<Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />"
to any prog you use...

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008
ok first off.. as i mentioned to u earlier..this creation is DOPE!

u can definitely count on a donation from me :D

ok now where was i.. ahh yes.. the issue im having

everytime i go to flip over to the weather or programs menu..i get an error from mortscript which reads " the file 'mortscript" cannot be opened. Either app is not signed with a trusted certif, or one or more components cannot be found...
- Any clues why this is happening, a fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

at that point ( WEATHER
***EDIT THESE FILES IN NOTEPAD***
To update weather, press on the weather icon or any of the degrees shown. Also YOU MUST EDIT THE "rl_Vista_Weather.mscr" file in the rltoday-->wm7 folder to change the lines:
) - is where im stuck!

Once again, any help on this would be suffice!

Thanks,
Jstar

PS - im also gettin this msg when i click the calls button and the home/house icon on the bottom left

Last edited:

cybercub

May 22, 2006
ok first off.. as i mentioned to u earlier..this creation is DOPE!

u can definitely count on a donation from me :D

ok now where was i.. ahh yes.. the issue im having

everytime i go to flip over to the weather or programs menu..i get an error from mortscript which reads " the file 'mortscript" cannot be opened. Either app is not signed with a trusted certif, or one or more components cannot be found...
- Any clues why this is happening, a fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

at that point ( WEATHER
***EDIT THESE FILES IN NOTEPAD***
To update weather, press on the weather icon or any of the degrees shown. Also YOU MUST EDIT THE "rl_Vista_Weather.mscr" file in the rltoday-->wm7 folder to change the lines:
) - is where im stuck!

Once again, any help on this would be suffice!

Thanks,
Jstar

PS - im also gettin this msg when i click the calls button and the home/house icon on the bottom left

Looks like you copied his "rltoday" theme folder for rltoday as is. The rltoday theme is calling the mortscripts from wm7 folder. Just go in your program files\rltoday folder on the device and rename the rltoday theme folder to wm7 folder and the scripts will work.

I would suggest the author rename the theme folder from rltoday to wm7 on the future downloads or add the instructions that one must rename the theme folder to "wm7".

Last edited:

chimaj21

Jul 10, 2007
Inglewood
my pcmkeyboard does not work, when i try 2 change the settings it says that the selectd input method could not be loaded...I NEED HELP WITH THIS, IM LOWKEY DUMBB..

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
Thank You!!!

ok, i found the issue, i was using the black theme for image viewer that looked almost the same, switched to the blue one and looks very nice!!!!!

i would love to see a wmp, opera mobile, audio manager, and a psShutXp skin that matches to complete a full interface (just ideas)

BTW Thank you for my new stylish interface, you got a donation coming your way when i get my next check :D

tilt4life2

May 21, 2008
theres only one version of the keyboard.. I didnt want it to be too blue

Cool. Thats fine. Only problem was that when I choose PocketCM with the WM7 skin, and opened it, it would mess up my file explorer/settings tab that is the default windows one. It would shrink the size of the window to about 1/3 of the original.

So I just uninstalled it since I use my keyboard to text and fix my schedule anyways. Awesome theme though!

tilt4life2

May 21, 2008
Hi chimaj21,

look in skin.xml for this :

Code:
<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\Unread\Count" x="69" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(251,251,251)" unknown="." >	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	  <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	   </Registry>

<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\TotalEmail\Unread\Count" x="148" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(250,250,250)" unknown=".">
	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	   <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	  </Registry>

and change path "<Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />"
to any prog you use...

Sorry if this sounds really nooby :)(), but is that a fix to get PocketCM showing up when you recieve a text instead of the regular windows text screen? I have been looking for how to make PocketCM my default text program similar to how it is now my default contacts tab. thanks.

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
Cool. Thats fine. Only problem was that when I choose PocketCM with the WM7 skin, and opened it, it would mess up my file explorer/settings tab that is the default windows one. It would shrink the size of the window to about 1/3 of the original.

So I just uninstalled it since I use my keyboard to text and fix my schedule anyways. Awesome theme though!

so the size of the keyboard is too large? I have come to this size over multiple different skins because it is the size most users have settled on as just large enough.

i would love to see a wmp, opera mobile, audio manager, and a psShutXp skin that matches to complete a full interface (just ideas)
WMP, maybe
Opera mobile.. I tried to find the images to change.. but couldnt.. do you know where I can find them?
I dont know what psShutXp is.. but.. you say donation?.. I can look into it ;)

my pcmkeyboard does not work, when i try 2 change the settings it says that the selectd input method could not be loaded...I NEED HELP WITH THIS, IM LOWKEY DUMBB..
that is very strange. what device are you using?
how are you trying to install it?

I would suggest the author rename the theme folder from rltoday to wm7 on the future downloads or add the instructions that one must rename the theme folder to "wm7".
good point, I have no idea why I renamed it to rltoday right before upload.. I am reuploading with new "wm7" folder name

Is it possible for you to make a "white" touched WM 7 ? White background with black letters a.s.o. ?
I can see what I can do. Shouldnt be too hard to change it to white.. with blue wm7 background still, correct?

Glad to see lots of interest in this theme!
special thanks to all those who donated :D
htctoucher

Last edited:

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
Sorry if this sounds really nooby :)(), but is that a fix to get PocketCM showing up when you recieve a text instead of the regular windows text screen? I have been looking for how to make PocketCM my default text program similar to how it is now my default contacts tab. thanks.

changing <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" /> to <Onclick File="folder where you have put your PocketCM.exe" /> will change what opens when you press on the unread number right below the Clock and right below the "SMS"

to get PocketCM to open when you get a text, you have to go into the settings of PocketCM to check that settings on

hope that helps
htctoucher

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
WMP, maybe
Opera mobile.. I tried to find the images to change.. but couldnt.. do you know where I can find them?

ok heres the site to psShutXp for more info on the app and skinning, my friend http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/mfougere_skins.htm

and here are two opera mobile skins (diamond, and silver) maybe this can help

thank you so much for considering making these skins

cybercub

May 22, 2006
so the size of the keyboard is too large? I have come to this size over multiple different skins because it is the size most users have settled on as just large enough.

WMP, maybe

that is very strange. what device are you using?
how are you trying to install it?

good point, I have no idea why I renamed it to rltoday right before upload.. I am reuploading with new "wm7" folder name

I can see what I can do. Shouldnt be too hard to change it to white.. with blue wm7 background still, correct?

Glad to see lots of interest in this theme!
special thanks to all those who donated :D
htctoucher

Thanks for taking your time to make this. I do have another suggestion regarding skin.xml calling the mortscript from "storage card". This is assuming that everyone uses the storage card and took me time to figure out that I had to re-install mort to mini-sd.

Is there a way to have skin.xml pull the location of mort from the registry under "HKLM\\Software\Apps\Mort's MortScript\InstallDir" ??

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
Thanks for taking your time to make this. I do have another suggestion regarding skin.xml calling the mortscript from "storage card". This is assuming that everyone uses the storage card and took me time to figure out that I had to re-install mort to mini-sd.

Is there a way to have skin.xml pull the location of mort from the registry under "HKLM\\Software\Apps\Mort's MortScript\InstallDir" ??

yeah, basically you have to go into the mscr folder, open up the files corresponding to tab1 tab2 and tab3, find the lines with mortscript folder location and change it to wherever yours is

you might also have to change the rl_vista_weather file .. I think this also may have mortscript location

hope that helps
htctoucher

cybercub

May 22, 2006
yeah, basically you have to go into the mscr folder, open up the files corresponding to tab1 tab2 and tab3, find the lines with mortscript folder location and change it to wherever yours is

you might also have to change the rl_vista_weather file .. I think this also may have mortscript location

hope that helps
htctoucher

I just re-installed mort to the storage card and all is good. Thanks.

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
Looks like you copied his "rltoday" theme folder for rltoday as is. The rltoday theme is calling the mortscripts from wm7 folder. Just go in your program files\rltoday folder on the device and rename the rltoday theme folder to wm7 folder and the scripts will work.

I just checked my .zip files ... it looks like it the folder is called wm7, as it should be.

strange that people are having trouble.
I will update first post to make sure people are ONLY placing the wm7 folder in the rltoday folder on the device.

joshrys

Nov 27, 2007
Nice work HTCToucher!. I used some of these themes (pocketCM, S2P, S2U2) but I don't use rlToday, any chance you make Battery Status themes? I would really like to have the battery status theme match your rlToday look, I really like having the battery meter, memory, cpu, etc showing on my today screen which is why i use B.S.

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
Nice work HTCToucher!. I used some of these themes (pocketCM, S2P, S2U2) but I don't use rlToday, any chance you make Battery Status themes? I would really like to have the battery status theme match your rlToday look, I really like having the battery meter, memory, cpu, etc showing on my today screen which is why i use B.S.

if someone would like to make the xml file.. I would gladly supply graphics! (I dont really feel like learning how to skin another program haha)

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
i would love to see a wmp, audiomanager, opera mobile and a psShutXp skin that matches to complete a full interface (just ideas)

check the first post..

I think you will be pleased :D
--
I dont use audioman or wmp, since s2p works with s2u2 and it has cool transitions and things (plus album flow).. and as I remember audiomanager was not the easiest thing to skin.. so I do not think I will be doing those

hope you like the opera and psShutXP (thats a useful app by the way thanks for the introduction!)

Enjoy!
htctoucher