[THEME] Official Team Venom ViperX theme thread

Search This thread

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
1fdb8d08-938a-750b.jpg

I was using the above statusbar icon theme before... But after full wipe and reflash of viper rom, i lost it and i am not able to find it.... I was using it on the viperX rom before too... But dont knw from where i got it.... Can someone guide me if anyone have an idea please....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Whiskey103

Member Advocate Admin / Developer Committee
Staff member
How to use it?

Send from my Viper X running HOX

Grab your premium apk from phone and place it in the extracted RTI themes folder and run the patcher.
Detailed information about RTI remote theme injector is in my sig.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Looking for a set of square glass icons in the thread. Sorry, saw them in another thread and was only told they are in the OneX theme section. And don't have a name to go with it.

Last edited:

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Looking for a set of square glass icons in the thread. Sorry, saw them in another thread and was only told they are in the OneX theme section. And don't have a name to go with it.

All the icon sets that have been posted in this thread are listed in post 5, with links to screenshots. Hopefully that should make it easier for you to find what you're looking for
:)

Last edited:

invasion2

Oct 3, 2011
Space, the ONLY Frontier
Hello all. I am just getting into theming, and I started very basic - replacing a few icons in /res/drawable-hdpi. But the icons are extremely small. What is the resolution of the stock theme icons? Thanks!

EDIT - sorry, it is 96 x 96, correct?

Last edited:

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Hello all. I am just getting into theming, and I started very basic - replacing a few icons in /res/drawable-hdpi. But the icons are extremely small. What is the resolution of the stock theme icons? Thanks!

EDIT - sorry, it is 96 x 96, correct?

Stock is 96x96, but I believe some of the icon packs use 128x128 icon size

Reactions: invasion2

hendry

Feb 29, 2004
Jakarta
Hi...
Just flashed viperX rom.. is there any wifi icon which has data activity animation same kind like 3G icon with double arrow on the right side ?
also, is there any JKay modified quick panel setting like in touchwiz rom from samsung phone ?

djkaija

Dec 4, 2010
Red IME

Hi Folks, recently updated to Viper v2 and seem to have 'lost' my red IME/keyboard. I had I-XON theme pack installed and I can't remember whether that came with a red font/letters on black or not. I've searched but can't find it... *help please :crying:

campzalot

Aug 6, 2012
Berlin
Hey guys,

when I updated from 2.0 to 2.0.1 I accidentally clicked on the Venom theme. Is there a way I can revert back to stock theme without having to install the whole rom again?
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find the information.

Thanks in advance.

I love this ROM and all the customization possibilities!!!

J

j4n87

Hey guys,

when I updated from 2.0 to 2.0.1 I accidentally clicked on the Venom theme. Is there a way I can revert back to stock theme without having to install the whole rom again?
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find the information.

Thanks in advance.

I love this ROM and all the customization possibilities!!!

flash this on top: http://venomroms.com/fota/endavourU/ViperXOTA_2.0.1.zip

..and choose "Stock" this time =P

Top Liked Posts