Screen Density

Search This thread

liamR

Feb 14, 2007
From my experience LG's system doesn't like global density changing (especially with kitkat). The best solution is to use Xposed framework and App Settings module (v1.9<) to change selected apps.

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
Has anyone changed theirs yet? If so, what to? It's set at 640 and I think everything is too large, almost comically so.

I used the app "textdroider_dpi" to change my G2's dpi from 480 to 400.
I was comfortable with this value and it's -17% change. Thus, I changed my G3's dpi from 640 to 530. Works great for me.

Now the amazing thing about G3 is that the dialer and cam works with this dpi change too. No need to use Xposed app settings to specify stock dpi on these apps :good:

Reactions: sabret00the

sabret00the

Apr 15, 2011
London
s00techified.wordpress.com
I was comfortable with this value and it's -17% change. Thus, I changed my G3's dpi from 640 to 530. Works great for me.

Now the amazing thing about G3 is that the dialer and cam works with this dpi change too. No need to use Xposed app settings to specify stock dpi on these apps :good:

530 is really nice, feels like what it's supposed to be. Fonts seem a little off though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone changed theirs yet? If so, what to? It's set at 640 and I think everything is too large, almost comically so.