[Q] Help with HTC One, phone freaked out in my pocket, seems to be in recovery mode

Search This thread

Hotstuff5964

Jul 16, 2010
So I just pulled my phone out of my pocket and it seems to be in recovery mode or something. I bought the phone use a couple of months ago, and as far as I knew it was completely stock. I haven't done anything to the phone as far as rooting or unlocking, but seeing as how it says unlocked on the top of the screen, I'm assuming I got duped and bought something that's not completely stock.

Anyway, what option to do I choose to get it to reset and go back to normal? Is that even possible at this point? I really don't want to do a factory reset. Also, any ideas why my phone did this for no reason?

aDOJImW.jpg

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
So I just pulled my phone out of my pocket and it seems to be in recovery mode or something. I bought the phone use a couple of months ago, and as far as I knew it was completely stock. I haven't done anything to the phone as far as rooting or unlocking, but seeing as how it says unlocked on the top of the screen, I'm assuming I got duped and bought something that's not completely stock.

Anyway, what option to do I choose to get it to reset and go back to normal? Is that even possible at this point? I really don't want to do a factory reset. Also, any ideas why my phone did this for no reason?

aDOJImW.jpg

Just press the Power button with FASTBOOT highlighted in blue. On the next screen it, the HBOOT will be replaced by FASTBOOT and one of the menu items will be REBOOT. Use the VOL buttons to move the highlight to REBOOT. Now press the Power button.

Don't know how you got to that state.