Inactive Recognized RC / RT
May 15, 2013

mikek753

Sep 24, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
Happy B-Day !!!
thanks for awesome ROM
I've been on S3 for over 3 years
I can't move to 900A due to SELinux not permissive due to enc bootloader by AT&T - I have some app that need permissive
my current option is to move to 900T that I've waited for good sale to get it below 300.

Reactions: talkingmonkeys

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
Happy B-Day !!!
thanks for awesome ROM
I've been on S3 for over 3 years
I can't move to 900A due to SELinux not permissive due to enc bootloader by AT&T - I have some app that need permissive
my current option is to move to 900T that I've waited for good sale to get it below 300.

My s5 rom works for the 900T also or I can add better support for it fairly easily. I definitely would suggest that over AT&Ts. The S6 is a joke except for once they removed all the old useless code and wrote it fresh. That is kind of exciting but not enough for the flaws of it we all have heard. The note 5 should be interesting though.

Anyway I miss all you guys. This was a fun project. I hope to get back to it at least to try and fix the few problems that are there from mods and google updates that have been reported but I can't make any promises with all thats on my plate right now.

bigfoot.kom

Jun 29, 2012
Hello. I installed this rom on my phone when the last update was put up and have been using ever since with no problems at all. Just wanted to say thanks also! Glad the s5 is going well for you.

dawgdoc

Nov 27, 2013
Glad to see so many of you still excited using this rom. I don't have my S3 anymore so I can't really do much. That and lollipop on the S5 is taking a lot of my time. Feel free to stop in and make yourself want an S5 to join us ;) I turned 24 today and I'm glad to have done so much over the last year or so.

http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/development/5-0-oc7-tms5-1-0-4-29-15-t3095987

Happy Birthday, and many thanks.

Still running TMS3 on my i747, my daily use phone.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
Hello. No lag at all.

WoW! Am I the only one who experiences lag with this ROM over time? When I reflash this ROM, it is snappy initially. The same was true with S3Rx but eventually, things slow down dramatically. Conversely, SlimKat continues to run very fast on my device with all of the same apps installed. Oh well...

Rrrracer

Jun 22, 2010
Greetings! The GF just picked up a used S3 with NJ1 baseband on it; OK to flash this ROM or does anything else need to be done? TIA!

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
Greetings! The GF just picked up a used S3 with NJ1 baseband on it; OK to flash this ROM or does anything else need to be done? TIA!
I can't say for sure because I wasn't there for NJ1. @sjamie or anyone else have any advice for this man?

h72n1mG.png

Rrrracer

Jun 22, 2010
Indeed, I took the plunge and it is running great on her phone.

The only point of confusion was that the original post didn't mention the new baseband, which I totally understand as this phone is what, three years old now? I'm amazed. It works very well.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011

The only point of confusion was that the original post didn't mention the new baseband, which I totally understand as this phone is what, three years old now? I'm amazed. It works very well.

I agree. It is amazing so many people are still developing new ROMs for this awesome 3-year old phone! :)

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013

I just haven't updated it or used the s3 in some time. If anyone still using this device wants to take over development it's fine with me.

Exmet

Jun 30, 2013
Can someone please guide me on how to change the STATIC pulldown background? I've downloaded the static pulldown zip. Now what?
While we're at it, can you also guide me on how to theme the ROM to make it more girly for my wife?

Thanks.

RamblingBarba

Nov 27, 2012
Encarnacion
www.ramblingbarba.com
Hey all, I have two S3's. One has been on TMS3KK for a few months and running great. I flashed the other recently and it runs super smooth but it has poor LTE signal connection. I mean sitting side by side one has 4gLTE icon up and the other is on Edge(E). The only difference I can see is that the one with good LTE signal shows Hardware Version REV0.4. The one with the poor reception shows i747.00 hardware version.

I pulled the battery on the poor signal device and found under the battery that the hardware version there is listed as REV0.4 even thought it shows the other.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? The other one has fantastic high speed connection everywhere.
Thanks for any advice.
EDIT: BTW i ran *#2222# on both and they both show REV0.4. Weird.
I also see that the RF Cal date is none on the poor one.

Last edited:

dawgdoc

Nov 27, 2013
Hey all, I have two S3's. One has been on TMS3KK for a few months and running great. I flashed the other recently and it runs super smooth but it has poor LTE signal connection. I mean sitting side by side one has 4gLTE icon up and the other is on Edge(E). The only difference I can see is that the one with good LTE signal shows Hardware Version REV0.4. The one with the poor reception shows i747.00 hardware version.

I pulled the battery on the poor signal device and found under the battery that the hardware version there is listed as REV0.4 even thought it shows the other.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? The other one has fantastic high speed connection everywhere.
Thanks for any advice.
EDIT: BTW i ran *#2222# on both and they both show REV0.4. Weird.
I also see that the RF Cal date is none on the poor one.

Do they have the same modems (baseband) installed. You could check > Settings > About Device > Baseband.

dawgdoc

Nov 27, 2013
On the About page they are identical except for the Hardware Revision being different.

Which modem is on each?

You may find that the one with the poor signal will receive better with an updated modem and bootloader. Not all devices/phones receive the same as others of the same model. Just bear in mind that if you update you can not revert.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    t13FhNG.png

Be kind, be respectful, stay on topic, follow the XDA rules!

VScv9bn.png

Buy me a beer or coffee if you like my work and want to encourage me to do more. A lot of hours have been put into this project. I appreciate all the donations I receive for all this hard work.

Thank you stanguay, chillypsu, jondaman21, geenski, kurplop, radtech777​

4.3 Release can be found here

lM2qj63.png

Although I did test this rom there is always a chance things can go wrong. I am not responsible for what you do to your phone. You should know what you're getting yourself into.
    If you don't, please do not flash this and READ, READ, READ these forums until you feel confident enough to do so.​

i3Lbrqo.png

This is how I envision touchwiz 4.4.2 on my galaxy s3 in the spirit of my favorite rom dandroid by danvdh. If it wasn't for him loserskater and enewman17 I would of never fallen in love with this site as much as I have. Buy those guys some beers!​

uFO4deg.png

Everything looks a bit different now on 3.0. Please send me some screenshots and make a video if you have the time to contribute. Thank you.
    Dnw7jzZ.png
    tcFZqKa.png
    nr8ByXK.png

sTJOxeE.png
    5pNRtt6.png
    282FcT9.png

Thanks fred0x for making this video of the rom running 2.1.​

l1kpNOP.png

• My black theme for TW 4.4.2
    • NE4 Based
    • deodexed
    • debloated (659 mb) and heavily debloated build (533 mb)
    • Heads Up Notifications
    • S5 Toolbox
    • The Box - With many add ons and rebloat zips
    • Knox free
    • S5 Samsung bootanimation/Stock s3 splash screen
    • Removed a ton of notifications, ringtones and alarms. Flashable to add them back on The Box in bloat section
    • Mobile Data, Wifi Hotspot, Toolbox, Network Restriction and Flashlight Toggles added as default
    • Flashlight Toggle thanks to CNexus and tdunham
    • Network Restriction thanks to the_original_teknikl
    • OG Battery Mod
    • Over 1000 font options
    • Native 4way reboot
    • AOSP Email
    • All lockscreen effects enabled
    • Viper4Android
    • Custom and Animated Notification Pulldown Support thanks tdunham and the_orginal_teknikl
    • bootanimation.zip support thanks to bilgerryan
    • build.prop tweaks for battery life, performance and responsiveness thanks bilgerryan and google
    • Hotspot/Tethering fixed thanks to cstayton
    • Note 2 Camera port from MOAR v9 thanks rompnit and enewman17
    • 4x5 stock TW Launcher with 6 app hotseat, scrolling wallpaper and some other tweaks for speed
    • Galaxy Icon Themer to allow you to use any icon packs with it
    • My modified and blacked out samsung keyboard (note 3 features and number row)
    • Modified and themed s5 Mms
    • Use Multi-Window Manager to add all apps to MultiWindow
    • TW Sounds replaced with the aosp ones from dandroid thanks @Danvdh and moonknightus
    • Ibuddler's kernel v4
    • Team Blackout's Clear Youtube, Clear Pandora, Clear Playstore, Clear Es File Explorer, and Black Flipboard and the free Team Blackout Updater app
    • Crius (CM cLock widget made by Eatheat)
    • Xposed Installer
    • CM Calculator and Clock apps
    • --Extra Settings
      App ops
      Notifications
      Long press kill
      Heads Up Notifications
      Music control
      Volume panel timeout
      Crt effect
      Battery Style
      Clock position
      AM/PM Style
      Day of the week
      Clock color
      Keyboard notification
      Alarm icon
      Blocking Mode
      Battery notification
      Voice search app
      Double tap home
      Quick unlock
      Enable AOSP lock screen
      Secure lock screen widgets
    • CSC Features (Now Ultimate.xml edits)
      -Emojis enabled systemwide
      -ATT Address Book removed from contacts
      -Use The Camera To Take Pictures While On A Call
      -Enabled shutter sound menu for camera
      -Camera doesn't pause while playing music
      -Exit added to stock browser (Works in s5 browser)
      -Enabled scheduled messages in stockmms and blacklist
      -Enabled all languages in samsung keyboard and alt symbols
      -SIM Contacts and importing/exporting them reenabled
      -Theres so many more to list that I may eventually get back to

tybZjkF.png

TMS3KK 3.1 01-13-2015 (659 MB)

Added fix for long press menu to kill app that was in the op with 3.0
    Added T-Mobile support on install (It detects your bootloader and installs the needed files)
    Added back Stock Theme Revert zip
    Back to stock calendar themed by @Chad The Pathfinder instead of s5 one
    Updated a few minor theme color clashes
    Updated team black out apps that I added to this ROM (Youtube, Pandora, Play Store)
    Remember to check out there app for the latest and greatest from them
    Updated The Box apk in my rom to prepare to lose my free domain name eventually and I will continue to add things to it. I listed a few I have planned
    Updated apps that come with the ROM

Updated Apps:
    Velvet.apk
    Google Talkback talkback.apk
    Google text to speech
    Greenify
    Popup Browser
    SuperSU
    Titanium Backup
    Trickster Mod

Removed Apps:
    google news and weather widget

Additions to The Box:
    Added 5 flashable bootanimations (more to come)
    Add 3minit battery mod flashable (Coming Soon)
    Add more pulldown backgrounds/animations (Coming Soon)
    Add the lock screen "Lens Flare" effects I posted here

New Extra Debloat Edition (533 MB):
    Same as TMS3KK 3.1 just a lot smaller
    For now either grab the files you need yourself out of the other release or replace them with something from the playstore. I will eventually post most of these things seperate to flash but this is just an extra light release for the people that would appreciate it.
    With stock theme revert it will add back Light themed AOSP Email, Music Player, Calendar, Stock Browser, Flipboard and stock video player.
    Apps Removed: Pandora, Flipboard, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer, Allshare, Stock Music Player, Stock Video Player, AOSP Email, Youtube, Page Buddy, Google Now, Stock Browser, Calendar, and Voice Recorder
    Replaced OG Battery Mod app with smaller one with less options
    Replaced my modified wallpaper app with the stock one to save more space

TMS3KK 3 10-21-2014

No longer supporting stock theme revert
    AOSP Email replacing stock
    Added allshare back
    3minit battery mod is replaced with og battery mod again
    Updated to latest s3rx build
    Heads-up notifications added to Extra Settings
    S5 Toolbox added thanks to enewman17
    Some framework-res changes. Theme is a lot darker now
    Call recording enabled
    Added s5 phone and there will be a flashable for s3 one with call recording enabled
    All lock screen effects unlocked
    Updated themed play store, flipboard, youtube, and pandora. Believe all except flipboard are team blackouts clear versions.
    Running the latest ibuddler kernel with faux sound and trinity color support
    Trickstermod included for kernel adjustments. (Faux Control works good too)
    Also fixes to most issues of the past. This should be a stable release

TMS3KK 2.3.2 8-24-14 - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55031264&postcount=1106
    - GMSCore updated and working properly
    - 3minit Battery Mod updated to version 2
    -Disable battery percent in settings> more>battery
    - Call recording isn't working yet. I need to look back into it
    - AOSPMms removed and S5Mms back as default. Messages will be wiped on this update.
    - Hopefully fixed "Battery Notifications" in extra settings. On full charge with it enabled systemui would force close until you unplug the charger.
    - Status bar icons and text now Maximum brightness thanks tdunham
    - MMS issues fixed
    - SystemUI.apk will still force close once on initial boot, ignore it it seems to stop after that first time

TMS3KK 2.3.1 8-19-14
    -582 mb
    -I highly suggest the full 2.3.1 with a clean flash (wipe system, data, dalvik and cache). Dirty flash worked for me also but if you experience issues with google apps do a full wipe.
    -Google App issues fixed
    -Auto update disabled TBO Black Play Store (Thanks djdarkknight96)
    -Keyguard.apk and SecSettings.apk updated to add Quick Unlock thanks tdunham, loserskater and enewman17
    -Stock theme revert can be flashed just to make quick unlock work
    -You'll still see 2.3 8-18-14 in settings about device. 2.3 changelog and bugs updated below also.

TMS3KK 2.3 8-18-14:
    Ultimate.xml and other issues from 2.2 are gone
    Updated to s3rx 4.0 8/12 release base. Thank you @enewman17
    Updated to latest TBO Youtube and added TBO Pandora Thanks Train88 and Team Blackout
    Updated Google Search and Playstore (playstore is black permanently and search can't be themed)
    Updated SuperSU
    Removed Loser Xposed Module and Wanam Xposed
    Replaced Light effect with Lightning (White in dark theme and blue in stock) Thanks kr3g3r
    Added a few android l notifications/ringtones/alarms and a few others that I use
    This changelog may look small but you'll notice a difference

Bugs I've come across:
    - SystemUI.apk may force close on initial boot, ignore it it seems to stop after that first time.
    - NFC Polling under Extra Settings menu doesn't work yet.
    - Google Play store may give you some trouble. If it does open titanium backup and wipe data for all the google apps. It could of only been doing this to me because I hadn't updated it to 4.9.13 yet. Fixed in 2.3.1
    - In camera if you select 720p resolution you will get a force close.
    - Message Blocking doesn't work with AOSPMms
    - If wifi isn't working turn off smart network switch under wifi settings and reboot. This one is weird and smart network switch can be enabled again and doesn't cause this again... Making it tougher for me to figure out why it does it.

- Play Store updated. Thanks Gunthermic for the base and djdarkknight96 for yours as well. I like the mix of them a lot
    - AOSP MMS is now default thanks Kryten2k35 and Cuzz1369
    - OG Battery Mod removed, now we have 3 minit Battery Mod with over 1000 options. Thanks to pas2001 and gharrington
    - Call Recording is now default
    - ATT Address Book removed from contacts
    - Everything from 2.1 added

2.1 Incremental
    - Tethering is now fully working. Bluetooth and USB Tethering also
    - Feature.xml made obsolete thanks to tdunham, its now ultimate.xml (This fixes its clashing with xposed)
    --
    -Rebased to s3rx 4.0. Below is what enewman17 added in this release.
    - Launcher tweaks merged with mine
    - Disable scrolling cache
    - Disable app signature verification
    - Removed airplane mode toggle verification popup
    - Infinite lock screen pages and all widgets unlocked
    - System wide spell check (Language and input setting)
    - Removed safe volume popup
    - Dev mode enabled
    - Unknown sources enabled
    - Disable ASEC (Forward locked packages)
    - Viper4Android built in

--Extra Settings (Those not listed below don't work yet and removing them is too tedious of a task right now)
    App ops
    Notifications
    Volume panel timeout
    Crt effect
    Battery Style
    Keyboard notification
    Alarm icon
    Blocking Mode
    Enable AOSP lock screen
    Secure lock screen widgets

2.0 7-17-14 - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54189365&postcount=514
    - Everything from 1.2 is in this update.
    - No more sprint apks. System is 100% NE4 now.
    - This should be a lot more stable release. 609 MB this time.
    - SystemUI redone. Thanks Kdio for the help with the theme adjustments.
    - Custom Animated Pulldown Animation is now flashable instead of default.
    - Themed Browser, Multi Window, Gallery, Lock Screen, Task Manager, and Downloads.
    - Shouldn't be much blue noticeable anymore.
    - S5 Launcher, gallery and quick pic removed.
    - Modified the stock launcher to be the same dimensions we had with scrolling wallpaper.
    - Stock Video Player kept instead of being replaced with mx player
    - Flashables in "The Box" app in ROM addons > Readd Bloat.
    - Google Keyboard replaced with my modded samsung one.
    - Galaxy Icon Themer included (You can use any icon pack you want now. "Black Eclipse" is the one I use and suggest. Its worth 99 cents)
    - Team Blackout Youtube and Google Search updated
    - Travel Service from S5 added (to use it goto Settings > Display > Wallpaper > Lockscreen)
    - Added Network Restriction Toggle. Thanks the_original_teknikl

1.2 7-12-14
    - Incremental Update to tide over until 2.0.
    - Systemui rebased to NE4 with signal icon fix
    - Settings rebased to NE4
    - Phone and contacts rebased to NE4
    - Long SMS issue fix
    - Streaming audio fix
    - Additional build.prop tweaks
    - Network Restriction Toggle
    - Modded stock Launcher and stock gallery can be found here: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358556490
    - Blacked out keyboard can be found here: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358555252

1.1 6-21-14 - Rebased to NE4
    - Everything in the ND8 version is here
    - No need to worry about new bootloader/modem. This works on mj2/mjb for me. Should work on that the same
    - Added OGBatteryMod with over 100 different options
    - Added over 1000 different fonts to choose from
    - Added Animated Notification Pulldown Mod - thanks the_original_teknickl
    - Debloated the ATT build and added all of my things from my ND8 release to this (620 MB)
    - Stock theme revert updated and actually has everything its supposed to in it this time
    - Left sprint hotspot in there because ATT one apparently doesn't work
    - Native 4way reboot - thanks cnexus and bilgerryan
    - S5 SMS themed for the this ROM
    - Traded out s5 gallery for quickpic
    - Traded out myHUB for The Box - Thank you erikalin
    - The Box is still a WIP so bare with me here
    - Setup Wizard works in this one and is back
    - Probably missing a few things

- Now just a Few facts for you all
    - This borrows 5 system apks from my last ND8 release: Phone, Contacts, Systemui, Music Player and Settings.
    - ATT didn't have any big difference in their settings except for wifi tethering that doesn't work.
    - Phone and Contacts I didn't bother looking at what changed but I'll swap all of these out soon.
    - The animated pulldowns can be customized by you and replaced easily, I will link or post a guide for this. Will also find a way to easily disable it.
    - OGBatteryMod will get smaller also so start telling me which ones you guys like or want added because I'm redoing a lot of these to be white and tw blue, the thing is we can have multiple apks for that too and I can add a smaller one to the release.
    - Linkin Parks new album is great.
    - Thank you enewman17 for this base and docholiday77 and CNexus for both doing all the work they did for a device they don't own.
    - And sorry to all the people who got a brick flashing the new modem. We will help you get it working again!

==================================

DL0L9Av.png

Making a backup is suggested before installation.

1. Make sure you are on one of the 4.3 or 4.4 bootloader and modem packages found below. (They still work on the NE4 build). I have added a link to the 4.4 ones also.
    2. Full Wipe (Wipe Data, System, Dalvik Cache and Cache. I also suggest an internal sd wipe after backing it up)
    3. Flash the Rom.
    4. First boot may take a few minutes. Be patient it could take up to 5 minutes to boot and settle in.

Do not mix and match 4.3 firmware (bootloaders/modem) with the new 4.4.2 ones. You will hard brick and I warned you. This works the same as any 4.3 or ND8port ROM with 4.3 firmware and it can use the new 4.4.2 ones also.

Link to recovery flashable i747 and i747M 4.4.2 bootloader and modem packages: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-att/development/firmware-ne4-ne6-nf2-recovery-flashable-t2856914

Complete recovery flashable I747 and I747M 4.3 bootloader and modem packages.
    AT&T I747 ONLY, AT&T I747 ONLY, AT&T I747 ONLY
    AT&T I747 ONLY,AT&T I747 ONLY,AT&T I747 ONLY

DO NOT FLASH IF YOU TOOK 4.4 OTA

Option A: MJ2 bootloader and MJB modem
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319197286

If you choose to flash the official MJB bootloader and modem package DO NOT try to install any older bootloaders or use any odin.tar, you will brick your phone.
    Option B: Official MJB 4.3 bootloader and modem
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319197285

I747M ONLY, I747M ONLY, I747M ONLY
    I747M ONLY, I747M ONLY, I747M ONLY,

DO NOT FLASH IF YOU TOOK 4.4 OTA

Official MK5 bootloaders and modem
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319197493

GcQ4g1p.png

Free MD5 checksum verifier http://d-h.st/cDy

Download TMS3KK 3.1 full release (659 MB): AndroidFileHost

Stock Theme Revert for full and extra debloated 3.1 releases: AndroidFileHost

More themes coming soon.

Extra Debloated TMS3KK 3.1 (533 MB): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95897840722644776

Old 4.4.2 Releases: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53001499&postcount=2

Addons, Themes and More on The Box which goes to this site

==================================

hPia5DZ.png

- Smart network switch still shows on first boot in the wifi connection. Haven't found the cause yet. DON'T USE IT, it causes issues.
    - Wanam Xposed breaks auto brightness. disable the setting in wanam>themes>brightness slider settings.
    - Wanam Clock and battery mods do not work.
    - Wanam lock screen tweaks shouldn't be used.
    - Clock will be dim on first boot till you enter the Extras menu then the color will appear.
    - Modified Note 2 and Note 3 camera will FC only on 720p video recording.
    - Please report any bugs. If at all possible please try and recreate the issues while running a logcat. The issue can be solved much faster then just telling me "this don't work".
    - GPS Fix:
    Enter the Samsung service mode by typing this code into the dial pad *#197328640#
    Then go to Mainmenu>UMTS>Common>NV REBUILD>NV REBUILD> (Important: don't exit the menu yet!)
    Wait 30+ sec
    Long press power button and select "Restart / Reboot"
    Now check your GPS from any software that may use GPS like "Maps" or "GPS Status"...
    If this doesn't fix it use GPS Status and toolbox
    If it still doesn't work right you may need to remove your battery cover and tighten the little screws on the back of your phone, This actually fixed mines issues.

fpDRxQL.png

Enewman17, Loserskater, Danvdh, Docholiday77, Saranhai, Moonknightus, upndwn4par, Evewon, rompnit, CNexus, tdunham, andybones, stratatak7, Didact74, Venom0642, KennyG123, faux123, ktoonsez, decimalman, wanam, Chainfire, cm team, dsixda, Rizal Lovins, shoman94, P_Toti, jobnik, theos0o, Jovy23, Jamison904, agriff, Chad The Pathfinder, Kdio, Team Blackout, Eatheat, ricky310711, decalman, mikrosmile, Erikalin, Shaftamle, lemonboi5, bilgerryan, the_original_teknikl, dazednconfused, Old and Slow, prdog1, ksr007, Arsaw, JustArchi, Mr.Bola, djdarkknight96, Train88, Thebear j koss, MercilessLTD, selw0nk, Matrixzone, fred0x, gharrington, pas2001, XDA​

To other developers feel free to use ANY of my work however you want just give credit where its due and be sure to ask me because theres a lot that other people gave me permission to use. I would of never been able to do anything without this community so I'll gladly share what I've done with anyone just ask me.

XDA:DevDB Information
    TMS3KK, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    talkingmonkeys, enewman17
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.3 Bootloader and modem or 4.4 bootloader and modem NO MIXING THE 2
    Based On: TouchWiz

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: TMS3KK 3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-13

Created 2014-05-29
    Last Updated 2015-01-27
    TMS3KK 2.0

uFO4deg.png

Dnw7jzZ.png
    tcFZqKa.png
    nr8ByXK.png

sTJOxeE.png
    5pNRtt6.png
    282FcT9.png

tybZjkF.png

Changelog:

- Everything from 1.2 is in this update.
    - No more sprint apks. System is 100% NE4 now.
    - This should be a lot more stable release. 609 MB this time.
    - SystemUI redone. Thanks Kdio for the help with the theme adjustments.
    - Custom Animated Pulldown Animation is now flashable instead of default.
    - Themed Browser, Multi Window, Gallery, Lock Screen, Task Manager, and Downloads.
    - Shouldn't be much blue noticeable anymore.
    - S5 Launcher, gallery and quick pic removed.
    - Modified the stock launcher to be the same dimensions we had with scrolling wallpaper.
    - Stock Video Player kept instead of being replaced with mx player
    - Flashables in "The Box" app in ROM addons > Readd Bloat.
    - Google Keyboard replaced with my modded samsung one.
    - Galaxy Icon Themer included (You can use any icon pack you want now. "Black Eclipse" is the one I use and suggest. Its worth 99 cents)
    - Team Blackout Youtube and Google Search updated
    - Travel Service from S5 added (to use it goto Settings > Display > Wallpaper > Lockscreen)
    - Added Network Restriction Toggle. Thanks the_original_teknikl

GcQ4g1p.png

TMS3KK 2.0 7-17-14: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567714402

There should be no more issues with booting.

Custom Animated Notification Pulldown (Black theme): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713437

Stock Theme Revert for 2.0: http://d-h.st/uJU
    Custom Animated Notification Pulldown (Stock Theme Revert): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713575

S5 Launcher/Gallery/Accuweather: http://d-h.st/V21

Themes for the s5 launcher can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2711245

The animated notification pulldown is to be flashed after the actual update. No need to wipe for it. To use a different animated pulldown or learn to make your own follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53365394&postcount=3
    It passed my tests. Uploading the att release now. Haven't had the chance to do the tmobile one yet but I'll get to it in the next few days

My green theme will not work with this yet.

TMS3KK 2.3 8-18-14:
    Ultimate.xml and other issues from 2.2 are gone
    Updated to s3rx 4.0 8/12 release base. Thank you @enewman17
    Updated to latest TBO Youtube and added TBO Pandora (These aren't removed in stock theme delete them and download from the store if you want them stock) Thanks Train88 and Team Blackout
    Updated Google Search and Playstore (The new versions can't be themed yet)
    Updated SuperSU
    Removed Loser Xposed Module and Wanam Xposed
    Replaced Light effect with Lightning (White in dark theme and blue in stock) Thanks kr3g3r
    Added a few android l notifications/ringtones/alarms and a few others that I use
    This changelog may look small but you'll notice a difference

Bugs I've come across:
    - SystemUI.apk may force close on initial boot, ignore it it seems to stop after that first time.
    - NFC Polling and Quick Unlock under Extra Settings menu don't work yet.
    - Google Play store may give you some trouble. If it does open titanium backup and wipe data for all the google apps. It could of only been doing this to me because I hadn't updated it to 4.9.13 yet.
    - In camera if you select 720p resolution you will get a force close.
    - Message Blocking doesn't work with AOSPMms
    - If wifi isn't working turn off smart network switch under wifi settings and reboot. This one is weird
    Made a lot of progress today and I think I have everything ready to put 2.3 together. Now time for some testing.

Only updated the dark and stock themes because I want to finish the green one while I update it for the new version. Not sure if I'll do it before this release is finished and it will break some of the things in this update so give me a little patience with it.
    NE4 Release (TMS3KK 1.1)

I will make a small changelog here and add more to it whenever I update the OP. Wanted to also note that myHUB is gone and it will take me a little bit of time to move all of that over and fix it up but the idea is in place.

1.1 - Rebased to NE4
    - Everything in the ND8 version is here
    - No need to worry about new bootloader/modem. This works on mj2/mjb for me. Should work on that the same
    - Added OGBatteryMod with over 100 different options
    - Added Animated Notification Pulldown Mod - thanks the_original_teknickl
    - Debloated the ATT build and added all of my things from my ND8 release to this (620 MB)
    - Stock theme revert updated and actually has everything its supposed to in it this time
    - Left sprint hotspot in there because ATT one apparently doesn't work
    - Native 4way reboot - thanks cnexus and bilgerryan
    - S5 SMS themed for the this ROM
    - Traded out s5 gallery for quickpic
    - Traded out myHUB for The Box - Thank you erikalin
    - This is still a WIP so bare with me here
    - Setup Wizard works in this one and is back
    - Like I said theres more that I'm forgetting here but this is a great start and I'm glad my ND8 work wasn't wasted.

- Now just a Few facts for you all
    - This borrows 5 system apks from my last ND8 release: Phone, Contacts, Systemui, Music Player and Settings.
    - ATT didn't have any big difference in their settings except for wifi tethering that doesn't work.
    - Phone and Contacts I didn't bother looking at what changed but I'll swap all of these out soon.
    - The animated pulldowns can be customized by you and replaced easily, I will link or post a guide for this. Will also find a way to easily disable it.
    - OGBatteryMod will get smaller also so start telling me which ones you guys like or want added because I'm redoing a lot of these to be white and tw blue, the thing is we can have multiple apks for that too and I can add a smaller one to the release.
    - Linkin Parks new album is great.
    - Thank you enewman17 for this base and docholiday77 and CNexus for both doing all the work they did for a device they don't own.
    - And sorry to all the people who got a brick flashing the new modem. We will help you get it working again!​

Install instructions

Same as in the OP (full wipe needed)
    Do not mix and match 4.3 firmware (bootloaders/modem) with the new NE4 ones. You will hard brick and I warned you. This works the same as any 4.3 or ND8port ROM with firmware and it can use the new NE4 ones also.

TMS3KK-1.1-NE4-6-21-14.zip: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358550762
    DevDB Link: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=7067
    MD5: e9eeea50ead2c4a048165cebd5eaa48e

stockthemerevert-TMS3KK-1.1-NE4.zip: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358550797
    MD5: 2cb715ee8fbe5d8d2455f59d6b9cd918​

For now if you want to add the bloat back that was in myHUB use my dropbox folder here (But please note that they all need rebased to the att build for full language support):https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j15asl3yynvewna/AAB30M-7z6QG9pZhIqKKG0RHa

Accuweather Transparent: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9kqwd32ridaa36/kkaccuweather.zip
    S5 Browser: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hx6c4brm76lhgod/s5browser-tms3kk.zip
    Sound Boost: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8syecqz6j5755f/VolumeBoostKitKat-Updated.zip
    LG G3 Keyboard: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kn9as2jcf6y5y0b/Universal_LG_G3_Keyboard_v2.zip