[Q] SM-N900W8 stuck in bootloop after flashing with odin!!!

Search This thread

denisclagace

Mar 22, 2014
This has probably been mentioned before...but I will try anyways. I tried galaxynote3root*dot*com/galaxy-note-3-root/how-to-root-galaxy-note-3/ but it didn't work. Then I tried CF-Auto-Root-hltecan-hlteub-smn900w8 and it put my phone in a permanent boot loop and says recovery is not seandroid enforced!!! This is my work phone so I really hope someone can help.:eek::crying:

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
So it says that about recovery and then what? You must give more info.

But I'll save you the trouble.
Go into download mode and flash stock firmware and start over. Do not use cf auto root this time. Lets get your device working. I can easily help you but you must follow my direction

sent from my JEDI ELITE Note 3

for best xda results, click to enlarge ?

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
This has probably been mentioned before...but I will try anyways. I tried galaxynote3root*dot*com/galaxy-note-3-root/how-to-root-galaxy-note-3/ but it didn't work. Then I tried CF-Auto-Root-hltecan-hlteub-smn900w8 and it put my phone in a permanent boot loop and says recovery is not seandroid enforced!!! This is my work phone so I really hope someone can help.:eek::crying:

If you are currently on 4.4 then use this one instead.

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
It keeps bootlooping and wont let me access download mode. Starts recovery and then says not seanddoid enforced and reboots and will not respond to and key combinations to reboot in any mode.

I don't think download mode can be messed up unless in a very serious instances.

Just to make sure, here's how to access download mode;

- remove battery and put back in but don't press power
- press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the warning message appears on the screen, then let go of all the buttons
- press Vol Up to enter download mode

denisclagace

Mar 22, 2014
I don't think download mode can be messed up unless in a very serious instances.

Just to make sure, here's how to access download mode;

- remove battery and put back in but don't press power
- press Vol Down + Power + Home Button all at the same time until the warning message appears on the screen, then let go of all the buttons
- press Vol Up to enter download mode

it doesnt work...keeps rebooting and rebooting.

Negan

Reactions: jp_rocks69

denisclagace

Mar 22, 2014
Thers no way from what you've told us that you did that you're unable to enter dl mode. You've either done something else that you failed to mention or you're not entering dl mode properly. Keep trying and make it happen

*removed*

Actually I tried DL mode right after hey_joe mentioned it just to see if I missed anything but it didn't work. I had tried it before as well but figured why not try it again. Both recovery and download modes are inaccessible. The only things I have done are the 2 processes I mentioned above, then I tried to get into DL (power, home, volume down) but no warning message came up...it just rebooted. and recovery mode (power home and up) a few times but got frustrated after it kept simply rebooting. I finally called a Telus tech support and they told me to try kies but it won't even detect the phone at all.

If I send this in will they be able see that I messed with the phone and void the warranty?

Negan

Actually I tried DL mode right after hey_joe mentioned it just to see if I missed anything but it didn't work. I had tried it before as well but figured why not try it again. Both recovery and download modes are inaccessible. The only things I have done are the 2 processes I mentioned above, then I tried to get into DL (power, home, volume down) but no warning message came up...it just rebooted. and recovery mode (power home and up) a few times but got frustrated after it kept simply rebooting. I finally called a Telus tech support and they told me to try kies but it won't even detect the phone at all.

If I send this in will they be able see that I messed with the phone and void the warranty?

Sorry bud but I refyse ti believe based on just using cf auto root that you cannot access dl mode. Battery pull, hold home, vol down, then push and hold power (all three kept pressed)

denisclagace

Mar 22, 2014
Sorry bud but I refyse ti believe based on just using cf auto root that you cannot access dl mode. Battery pull, hold home, vol down, then push and hold power (all three kept pressed)

if you read above I posted a link but because I am new so I split it up

but you should be able to piece it together anyhow I used 2methods...so are they going to know I messed with it and void warranty?

Negan

Ok I have no clue what link you're referring to. You didn't post anything.
I assure yiu that you can enter dl mode. I ve seen so many posts with users just like you claiming not to be abke to do it but eventually they get it. Keep trying you will get it

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
if you read above I posted a link but because I am new so I split it up

but you should be able to piece it together anyhow I used 2methods...so are they going to know I messed with it and void warranty?

Like I said, you can easily get into download mode by using a jig so they would see knox tripped ( if yours was ) and also the custom system not to mention that when you power it on, it will show " Seandroid enforcing, etc... ). So yes I'm guessing they might charge you for an easy fix.

denisclagace

Mar 22, 2014
Ok I have no clue what link you're referring to. You didn't post anything.
I assure you that you can enter dl mode. I've seen so many posts with users just like you claiming not to be able to do it but eventually they get it. Keep trying you will get it

galaxynote3root*dot*com/galaxy-note-3-root/how-to-root-galaxy-note-3/

replace *dot* with . and it become a hyperlink. I used that tutorial and then when I restarted my phone after I saw that it didn't do anything i then did CF Autoroot. Then after everything was done I got the error and am unable to boot into download or recovery.

iz1pp0

Jan 5, 2014
Málaga
Try to remove battery & wait about 30 minutes.
Then put it back & press power. It works for me one week ago with the same issue.
Sorry my english ;)

JaimyLuca

Mar 18, 2014
I had the same problem. Pull the battery out and in again and press vol down, home and powerbutton till you get in download mode. Then volume down to restart phone. It will restart as normal.

The solution of this warning for me was to try different Odin (where the box is yellow instead of blue) and install CWM recovery.

Reactions: oakridgeone1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it doesnt work...keeps rebooting and rebooting.

Thers no way from what you've told us that you did that you're unabke to enter dl mode. You've either done something else that you failed to mention or you're not entering dl mode properly. Keep teying amd make it happen

I had the same problem. Pull the battery out and in again and press vol down, home and powerbutton till you get in download mode. Then volume down to restart phone. It will restart as normal.

The solution of this warning for me was to try different Odin (where the box is yellow instead of blue) and install CWM recovery.