[Q] Whatsapp Problem on ICS/JB Roms!?

Search This thread

saadahmeddar

Jan 20, 2013
Sialkot
I've tried almost every single ICS/JB rom based on AOKP, AOSP or Sense for HTC Pico yet some are stable and some are not but 1 only thing irritates me very much that Whatsapp doesn't work well I mean when I try to send a voice note through it it never gets upload!

Why the hell this problem occours?

Any fix for this?

And this is the 2nd biggest reason I wont upgrade from JaggyRom 4.1 to anyother :p

The first reason is the memory script sh..t

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
I've tried almost every single ICS/JB rom based on AOKP, AOSP or Sense for HTC Pico yet some are stable and some are not but 1 only thing irritates me very much that Whatsapp doesn't work well I mean when I try to send a voice note through it it never gets upload!

Why the hell this problem occours?

Any fix for this?

And this is the 2nd biggest reason I wont upgrade from JaggyRom 4.1 to anyother :p

The first reason is the memory script sh..t

I m using cm 10.2 since 1 mnth haven't faced such kinda problem so far everything is working fine over here.. I know you might have did all this still giving opinions.. First check whether your data is fast enough then check whether the sound recorder is working in your phone or not .. Another way if the above things not helping.. Clear data, uninstall whatsapp.. Again install and see if it works..

via iPhone 4s

saadahmeddar

Jan 20, 2013
Sialkot
I m using cm 10.2 since 1 mnth haven't faced such kinda problem so far everything is working fine over here.. I know you might have did all this still giving opinions.. First check whether your data is fast enough then check whether the sound recorder is working in your phone or not .. Another way if the above things not helping.. Clear data, uninstall whatsapp.. Again install and see if it works..

via iPhone 4s

okay I'll do it the above as you say and will update you asap!

can you share the link of the ROM that you're using and does it supports mounts2sd etc scripts?

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013

can you share the link of the ROM that you're using and does it supports mounts2sd etc scripts?

I m using this one: CM 10.2 weekly 9

and yes all the scripts.. Mounts2sd and int2ext as well..

I m using int2ext. Attached a screenshot if you have any doubts..

2nd screenshot of sound recorder working in this ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-28-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-28-51.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-34-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-34-00.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: saadahmeddar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I m using this one: CM 10.2 weekly 9

and yes all the scripts.. Mounts2sd and int2ext as well..

I m using int2ext. Attached a screenshot if you have any doubts..

2nd screenshot of sound recorder working in this ROM.