HTC M8 Stock RUU.zip HELP

Search This thread

vaschoenmakers

May 16, 2014
So I currently have the HTC M8 Sprint Variant pre Harman Kardon Edition. After rooting and making my phone S-OFF I was tweaking and modding my HTC. I was having tons of issues with my messages every since I had My phone and had read a forum online that said something about my version of the phone having issues due to firmware. I had decided to unroot my device so I could go to sprint and get a new or something because what the use of having a phone if I can not get Messages or Calls. In doing so I completely wiped my phones using TWRP recovery. But when I say completely I mean I accidentally wiped off My OS. Thus I could not take my phone to sprint as it would clearly be a violation. In searching for the pre HK Sprint Variant RUU.zip I could only find the the New HK Stock RUU.zip file. So I installed it and on the bright side, I know have a OS on my phone and it works amazing, I get the new Clairify sound as stock (vs flashing a mod) and My messages and calls now work. On the down side My benchmark score went from 37500 to 30100... Eventually I will have to take my phone back to sprint to get things all worked out but I have been searching every where and can not seem to find the pre HK RUU. If anyone has a link to this zip file I would greatly appreciate it.