[Q&A] [ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][Unofficial] SlimKat

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][Unofficial] SlimKat

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][Unofficial] SlimKat. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

jpr9845

Jun 18, 2013
San Diego
Download troubles

Slimkat v8.9 now up. I customized it a little and put back Nova Launcher. Nothing against the stock "Slim Launcher" but I had my nova launcher setup just the way I wanted it. This way if you flash your old /data partition it will boot just like you had it before flashing either 8.8 or 8.9 versions. Let me know if it works for everyone. If you like my work hit thanks. Thanks!

P.S. The new "Nova Launcher" has some Android 5.0 Lolli Pop features. Enjoy!

I tried several times to download v8.9 but even if I get the page to come up and enter the code it still goes to a page telling me the download is currently unavailable and recycles every 30 seconds.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Media Fire link not working for v8.9

Last edited:

jpr9845

Jun 18, 2013
San Diego
Thanx!

I tried several times to download v8.9 but even if I get the page to come up and enter the code it still goes to a page telling me the download is currently unavailable and recycles every 30 seconds.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Media Fire link not working for v8.9

The new link works great, thanx!