[TOOL][RECOVERY][UPDATED 10/19/13] One Click Tool TWRP V2.6.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Hey Guys this ONE CLICK TOOL is base on KennethPenn one click tool (Thank to him)and i updated the script to fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery v2.6.0.0 Evita.img I'm not responsible if anything happen to your phone.I believed U should know what u doing to install recovery but if don't...here's the original TWRP recovery thread (thanks to eyeballer) and check TWRP website http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/99 for installation instruction.If does work u know what to do with that thanks button....:good::highfive::good:

INSTALLATION is very easy that's why it called ONE CLICK TOOL ....Connect device to PC.....extract the zip file.....open folder where u extracted the files ....double click on install.bat (WINDOW ONLY)

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER>INSTALL RECOVERY>ROOT>INSTALL CUSTOM ROM> HIT THANKS BUTTON......ENJOY

Attachments

• One_Click_TWRP_v2.6.0.0.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 3,602
Last edited:

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Also using goomanager from the Play Store is pretty easy to use.

Sent from my HTC One X

I did three time earlier today all i got is error....maybe Goomanager is down or something....and read on last couple page from recovery thread couple people can't install script also .....:) so thats y this idea came up and asked Kpenn if that even possible.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,137
Last edited:

freshleysnipes

May 13, 2012
St. Louis, MO
what is the difference between your release and the one posted here posted 5 days ago?
[RECOVERY][ONE-X/EVITA]TWRP 2.2.0 with on-screen keyboard! [2012-07-12]

You should notice the thread you posted only contains a link to download the recovery, or says to use goomanager.... The OP did not just repost the recovery, he posted a one-click script to install the recovery for you, instead of using ADB or goomanager.

Yeah yeah, before anyone ELSE has to say it, we all know there are a few easy ways to install a recovery, and now there is one more. If this thread doesn't concern you then ignore it and move along!

Last edited:

taylor.fowler

Aug 14, 2010
NYC
You should notice the thread you posted only contains a link to download the recovery, or says to use goomanager.... The OP did not just repost the recovery, he posted a one-click script to install the recovery for you, instead of using ADB or goomanager.

Yeah yeah, before anyone ELSE has to say it, we all know there are a few easy ways to install a recovery, and now there is one more. If this thread doesn't concern you then ignore it and move along!

I also posted a flashable zip in the Official thread if anyone is interested.

Reactions: ted77usa

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Dear ted77usa (OP),

what is the difference between your release and the one posted here posted 5 days ago?

Please advise.

Thanks!

yup! it's easy as pie ;)

Different people have their own preference how to install.....some using adb&fastboot....some use flashable zip that posted couple days ago...some use Goo manager(doesn't work for me always got an error..see third post for screenshot).The one that u refer 5 days ago is original thread from eyeballer using adb & fastboot manually check the website link for more detail ...basically it's all the same it just different way how to install it...and it might not work for everybody....thats y came alot of different way how to install it....that's all and i hope that's clear all the confusion.:)

Swyped from T3DRO1CS OneXBlueICESense

Last edited:

fogelsong

Sep 29, 2008
Thanks! It worked out great AFTER I modified the install.bat file and changed the 7th line to "fastboot.exe flash openrecovery-twrp-2.2.0-evita.img"

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Updated OP and install.bat script line 7th to fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.2.0-evita.img

Swyped from T3DRO1CS OneXBlueICESense

Last edited:

relic120

Aug 16, 2008
I was getting an error "unable to determine img" or something like that and after some research it says it was because the fastboot script was missing "recovery" so I modified it to:

fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.2.0-evita.img

and it worked after that.

filthyfnj24

Jul 5, 2009
I noticed on v 2.2.0 the option to wipe battery stats was removed. I got in the habit of letting my battery die, wiping battery stats then fully charging then wiping again every time I flashed a new rom on my atrix to ensure I was getting accurate battery readings. Was this necessary?

Edit: Did a quick Google search..Apparently a Google engineer said it does not improve battery life. I never expected it to, I just thought I would see more accurate battery readings.

Last edited:

Pixelcreativ

Sep 3, 2010
san diego
May get a one x tomorrow. Question. Can I use this tool to flash twrp and then just install a rooted rom from twrp. My concern is buying a phone with the OTA 2.20 UPDATE and not being able root. Cuz I forsure am not buying phone I can't install a debloated rom on buy so long as I can get a custom recovery image I should be fine.

Sent from my Skyrocket running AOKP 4.1.1 Jelly Beeeaannsss

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Does the phone need to be off or can you install the one click with the phone on?

Yes u can.....

I noticed on v 2.2.0 the option to wipe battery stats was removed. I got in the habit of letting my battery die, wiping battery stats then fully charging then wiping again every time I flashed a new rom on my atrix to ensure I was getting accurate battery readings. Was this necessary?

Edit: Did a quick Google search..Apparently a Google engineer said it does not improve battery life. I never expected it to, I just thought I would see more accurate battery readings.

I Got Used To That Option As well.....but U should check on Official Twrp Site Or Thread they The One made the recovery...maybe on their next Update they would add it that option....:cool:

May get a one x tomorrow. Question. Can I use this tool to flash twrp and then just install a rooted rom from twrp. My concern is buying a phone with the OTA 2.20 UPDATE and not being able root. Cuz I forsure am not buying phone I can't install a debloated rom on buy so long as I can get a custom recovery image I should be fine.

As far I know that u need to be rooted, with unlocked bootloader to be able to have recovery install.. U can try to root it and unlock the bootloader for 30 days right using old method before u can return the phone if you get 2.20 version instead of 1.85. But I believe someone would be able to crack it soon as well

Swyped from T3DroICS BlueICESense

Yes u can.....

I Got Used To That Option As well.....but U should check on Official Twrp Site Or Thread they The One made the recovery...maybe on their next Update they would add it that option....:cool:

As far I know that u need to be rooted, with unlocked bootloader to be able to have recovery install.. U can try to root it and unlock the bootloader for 30 days right using old method before u can return the phone if you get 2.20 version instead of 1.85. But I believe someone would be able to crack it soon as well

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
'fastboot.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

This is what I get when I run this

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

This is what I get when I run this

Try to re-download the file again u might have a bad downloaded...and then extract the zip file to desktop or folder> edit install.bat with NotePad ++ see what is the script are.....or I will check the link later on.....but it should say command like this .....if you use it for HoXatt ....fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.2.0-evita.img

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys this ONE CLICK TOOL is base on KennethPenn one click tool (Thank to him)and i updated the script to fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery v2.6.0.0 Evita.img I'm not responsible if anything happen to your phone.I believed U should know what u doing to install recovery but if don't...here's the original TWRP recovery thread (thanks to eyeballer) and check TWRP website http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/99 for installation instruction.If does work u know what to do with that thanks button....:good::highfive::good:

INSTALLATION is very easy that's why it called ONE CLICK TOOL ....Connect device to PC.....extract the zip file.....open folder where u extracted the files ....double click on install.bat (WINDOW ONLY)

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER>INSTALL RECOVERY>ROOT>INSTALL CUSTOM ROM> HIT THANKS BUTTON......ENJOY
    Is the bolded, multicolored, and strangely sized text really necessary?

Coz alot of people didn't read small text and keep asking the same and unnecessary question .....:p
    Also using goomanager from the Play Store is pretty easy to use.

Sent from my HTC One X

Does the phone need to be off or can you install the one click with the phone on?

Yes u can.....