64GB/128GB sdcard

Search This thread

Utacka

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2012
Stockholm
www.utacka.se
Do note support 64gb, 128gb micro sd card? i think ive read before that atleast 64Gb is supported if we do a format? if so what is the best kind of sdcard? i want performance and price is not an issue if its under 200 dollar.

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
Do note support 64gb, 128gb micro sd card? i think ive read before that atleast 64Gb is supported if we do a format? if so what is the best kind of sdcard? i want performance and price is not an issue if its under 200 dollar.

128gb is not out yet..

Reactions: Utacka

Utacka

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2012
Stockholm
www.utacka.se
thx for quick reply i found sandisc 64gb class10 in local store but was out pf stock so i ordered and will come end of this month!

Reactions: g0tch

Jumbo78

Jun 10, 2011
I have San Disc 64 GB micro sdxc class 10 and works perfectly

Odesláno z mého GT-N7000 pomocí Tapatalk 2

digitalblue

Aug 18, 2011
Rotherham
SD Cards (inlcuding the high capacity models) work fine inserting into phone and formatting using the device formatting tool. I'm using a 64Gb model which I formatted using the device.

anthony8655

Jun 2, 2012
You can use a program called ntfssd to mount. Then you can use any Rom. I am on Paranoid android and have 32 gb ntfs external card.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

gibovl

Jan 30, 2010
HI folks, I was considering the 64gb ultra micro sdxc from Sandisk for days.. but I came across Seagate's Go Flex Satellite, so i bought it instead just yesterday.. it kinda made sense to me buying it instead of the microsd, as it allows me to stream to multiple android and ios devices including my laptop.

just wanted to share with you guys. sorry for being a little OT.

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
HI folks, I was considering the 64gb ultra micro sdxc from Sandisk for days.. but I came across Seagate's Go Flex Satellite, so i bought it instead just yesterday.. it kinda made sense to me buying it instead of the microsd, as it allows me to stream to multiple android and ios devices including my laptop.

just wanted to share with you guys. sorry for being a little OT.

Yeah, but that isn't the same as having all your data locally stored on your phone. I have HSPA+ And I guess I could stream data like that, but I don't ALWAYS have HSPA+ and sometimes it just falls back to normal 3G (which is fine for browsing, and chatting and email and FB) but it wouldn't be enough to stream a 720 video, or stream all my music. The benefit of having all the data on your phone right away is that you can sync it while at home, and then leave, and then play it locally. Also, not everyone CAN stream 100 gigs of video / pictures / music due to data capping.

Personally, I'd love 64gigs. but I have yet to fill up the 32 gig card that I use for music and video. I use the internal 12 (or 16 as some would call it) GB for pictures (camera app) and game data. That's it. But this is an interesting thread. I'll continue to follow it.

sonhy

Apr 23, 2006
nice, so can you watch full 1080p movies streamed to your gnote? and how long do you think it lasts being used constantly (not what the box states).
I will get a 64gb card for sure, but would love this wifi direct style storage for other situations... im nearly out of space with my 32gb

PoisonWolf

Feb 8, 2009
nice, so can you watch full 1080p movies streamed to your gnote? and how long do you think it lasts being used constantly (not what the box states).
I will get a 64gb card for sure, but would love this wifi direct style storage for other situations... im nearly out of space with my 32gb

When I'm home, I use things like es file manager to connect to my server and play movies off it directly. Simpler and neater and I gain access to terabytes of storage lol.

Top Liked Posts