Unfortunately update center has stopped- couldn't installed update

Search This thread

Sourav-21

Feb 16, 2014
Some days ago I have got a new system update for Sony xperia SP (12.1.A.0.266). So I download the update ( via update center) and then tap on install button. Then the phone restart with sone new animation. Then after a while it shows a error message "Update couldn't be installed" and then another error message "Update center has stopped." Then I unroot and reset ( hard factory reset) my mobile and again try to update, but again failed. So how to fix this problem???
If I update using pc companion via PC, shall I face the same problem?????? Please help me...

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
Some days ago I have got a new system update for Sony xperia SP (12.1.A.0.266). So I download the update ( via update center) and then tap on install button. Then the phone restart with sone new animation. Then after a while it shows a error message "Update couldn't be installed" and then another error message "Update center has stopped." Then I unroot and reset ( hard factory reset) my mobile and again try to update, but again failed. So how to fix this problem???
If I update using pc companion via PC, shall I face the same problem?????? Please help me...

You should definetly try to update via PC Companion :)

Reactions: Sourav-21

Sourav-21

Feb 16, 2014
Windows 8.1

I use Windows 8.1. So I can't update using Sony PC companion. Pc companion is not supported with Windows 8.1.

Sourav-21

Feb 16, 2014
SUS

Can I use Sony Update Service (SUS) for windows 8.1???? Is Sony Update Service compatible with Windows 8.1????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should definetly try to update via PC Companion :)