[Q] accidentally flashed a ext4 rom on f2fs galaxy nexus problems..

Search This thread

lilz4life

Dec 9, 2011
Toronto
My volume buttons were broken on the device to begin with so after the flash i was stuck on the Google boot screen and couldn't enter recovery or boot-loader so i tried using adb but it would show the device listed as Unauthorized perhaps cause it doesint get past the google logo.

So today i paid $35 to get the volume button fixed and when the repair was done i tried to enter bootlaoder mode at the store but still couldint so i figured perhaps i really messed my phone up so asked the store owner who did my repair to set it to download mode using the USB Jig he has in his store

Came home and flashed the " Odin.stock Gnex_wipe I9250 4.2.2" from the following link :

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-nexus/general/guide-restore-to-stock-unbrick-galaxy-t2065470

but now my phone gets past the google logo but gets stuck at the galaxy nexus boot screen so im left with a few thoughts and dont know how to approach this because i still cant enter recovery or bootloader via vol + - and power button and i cant find my device listed on adb even after i tried messing with drivers from Wugs nexus toolkit etc..

So either the volume buttons were never fixed correctly which i have no way to confirm atm -___- and thats why i cant enter the bootloader mode without the use of the usb jig which i dont have a hold of cause the store owner only has one and doesint want to sell it.

Or i some how bricked my phone so bad i cant enter download mode by pressing the buttons

can anyone help me with this please im so confused :(

DR3W5K1

Aug 25, 2012
My volume buttons were broken on the device to begin with so after the flash i was stuck on the Google boot screen and couldn't enter recovery or boot-loader so i tried using adb but it would show the device listed as Unauthorized perhaps cause it doesint get past the google logo.

So today i paid $35 to get the volume button fixed and when the repair was done i tried to enter bootlaoder mode at the store but still couldint so i figured perhaps i really messed my phone up so asked the store owner who did my repair to set it to download mode using the USB Jig he has in his store

Came home and flashed the " Odin.stock Gnex_wipe I9250 4.2.2" from the following link :

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-nexus/general/guide-restore-to-stock-unbrick-galaxy-t2065470

but now my phone gets past the google logo but gets stuck at the galaxy nexus boot screen so im left with a few thoughts and dont know how to approach this because i still cant enter recovery or bootloader via vol + - and power button and i cant find my device listed on adb even after i tried messing with drivers from Wugs nexus toolkit etc..

So either the volume buttons were never fixed correctly which i have no way to confirm atm -___- and thats why i cant enter the bootloader mode without the use of the usb jig which i dont have a hold of cause the store owner only has one and doesint want to sell it.

Or i some how bricked my phone so bad i cant enter download mode by pressing the buttons

Sounds to me like there I'd still something wing with your volume buttons.

Also you phone won't boot because you need to wipe data.

Reactions: lilz4life

lilz4life

Dec 9, 2011
Toronto
is there anyway to get to adb mode from my current situation i want to try the adb restart boot-loader command

lilz4life

Dec 9, 2011
Toronto
so ive gotten the device to show on device manager and installed the driver it shows as android adb interface but when i try using adb no devices are listed

DR3W5K1

Aug 25, 2012
so ive gotten the device to show on device manager and installed the driver it shows as android adb interface but when i try using adb no devices are listed

Might be because of the secure adb (example).. You have to accept to connection on your phone which you cannot do..

You might be stuck buddy.. Sorry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sounds to me like there I'd still something wing with your volume buttons.

Also you phone won't boot because you need to wipe data.