o2 XDA mini not been able to synchronized

Search This thread

silent_pray

Sep 21, 2005
hello guys

I broke down my XDA mini as i post before while doing upgradint from german to english but the thing it has blank screeen and I am not been able to synchronize it to the PC with Asynch... its showing serial ver 1.02
hwo to synchronize so that i can install rom

much need help and thanx a lot for help

Imran

Alva

Nov 19, 2005
Just connect your device to the pc. Then on your mini's screen it will be written USB and etc. AS shouldn't be green. Now you can try to reflash

oltp

Oct 12, 2005
Nexus 7
Huawei Mediapad M3
Alva said:
Just connect your device to the pc. Then on your mini's screen it will be written USB and etc. Active Sync shouldn't be green. Now you can try to reflash
with a shipped rom (.exe file on your PC) or follow the instructions for SD card upgrade. You'll need a copy of your own rom though and transfer the first 416 bytes or so on the downloaded rom-image.

By the way how did you break it? Shipped rom, SD-card or ...?

Cheers, M

justin1

Nov 29, 2005
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE in o2 xda mini...

hello guys i got o2 xda mini in germany (OS German) and i would like to change it to english version...at first i made a backup of the existing rom.. and when i tried to do the rom update with couple of rom updates

MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe( i got this error "upgrade utility error 101")

ROMUpgradeUt.exe(connection error 101)

iam not sure of the suitable rom update to change german version to english ...please help find the suitable romupdate for my o2 xda mini....

specifications

ROM version 1.12.01 GER

Rom date 05/28/05

Radio version 1.12.00

Protocol version 1337.42

ExtRom version 1.12.144 GER

Model number :pM10A

Plat form POCKET PC

IMEI 357308001351036

Thanks in advance

justin1

Nov 29, 2005
i got it thank u very much oltp

hi oltp
thank u very much
actually i had synchrinisation .....and i dont know the version with which i should update...ur info helped me a lot thank u very much..

justin