[Q] How to install CWM Recovery on Micromax Bolt A61

Search This thread

Skhn

Jan 22, 2014
Hi,

Someone please tell me how to install CWM Recovery on Micromax Bolt A61?

•Android 4.1.2 JB.

R E P L Y. P L Z. R E P L Y. P L Z.

Alex TheAtomic

Jan 19, 2014
Same Here

guys....help me too...i too bought a micormax bolt a61 ....few days ago.....i rooted and installed titanium backup,.,,....but accidently installed chainfire 3d.......so it got bootlooped....now im stuck on this phone,....and the recovery mode keys are also unknown.....and i cant find a custom rom for that phone........................plz help me......:(:(

susuchoco

Jan 15, 2014
Tasikmalaya
Hi,

•Android 4.1.2 JB.

there is 2 option. with framaroot (without PC) and then install cwm on stock CWM, and with ODIN(with PC) .. i cant give you the link because i still a new member.. try google with keyword framaroot or ODIN + micromax bolt a61 ..

guys....help me too...i too bought a micormax bolt a61 ....few days ago.....i rooted and installed titanium backup,.,,....but accidently installed chainfire 3d.......so it got bootlooped....now im stuck on this phone,....and the recovery mode keys are also unknown.....and i cant find a custom rom for that phone........................plz help me......:(:(

try hard reset , go on stock cwm with vol up+home+power btn. or flash with odin.

Reactions: Alex TheAtomic

Alex TheAtomic

Jan 19, 2014
Thanks

Dude,,,thank you man........but can you send me a link to find the stock rom for my phone..........cos i've googled it al ready and i dont think a stock rom for micromax bolt a61 exsists............

Reactions: iamakd

Skhn

Jan 22, 2014
This will solve you problem :)

n u tell how to install titanium backup?
• To solve your problem go to the nearest service center they will do it........if its rooted then also they will do? Bcus I also got this problem

Reactions: Alex TheAtomic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

•Android 4.1.2 JB.

there is 2 option. with framaroot (without PC) and then install cwm on stock CWM, and with ODIN(with PC) .. i cant give you the link because i still a new member.. try google with keyword framaroot or ODIN + micromax bolt a61 ..

try hard reset , go on stock cwm with vol up+home+power btn. or flash with odin.
    Thanks

Dude,,,thank you man........but can you send me a link to find the stock rom for my phone..........cos i've googled it al ready and i dont think a stock rom for micromax bolt a61 exsists............
    This will solve you problem :)

n u tell how to install titanium backup?
    • To solve your problem go to the nearest service center they will do it........if its rooted then also they will do? Bcus I also got this problem