Where can i get ORIGINAL spigen slim armor in India ??

Search This thread

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Reviews says it's fake.. Any other source ??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Hi mate,

Here your request goes : Spigen SGP10566 Slim Armor Air Cushioned Protective Case with Dual Layer for Google Nexus 5 (Champagne Gold) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00EV8Y8M8/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_wxr4tb11QN73K3DF

You can check my reviews for one of the Spigen cases here : Spigen Ultra Hybrid case for Google Nexus 5 (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00FJJ38HY/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_kyr4tb0C46FS56VH
Review by name Hvn (very first one)

About the genuineness of these products, you get a code to check out if it's genuine or fake by entering secret code at http://www.sgporiginal.com

I hope this helps you out bro :)

Reactions: Sagar Khanapurkar

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
I ordered mine from spigen on ebay. I live in hungary, I got my spigen slim armor in 3 weeks

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Hey folks !! Thanks for your replies !! After searching I ended up here, check this out... is this Original ??

http://www.amazon.in/gp/cart/view.html/ref=gno_cart <- if this link doesn't work click here -> http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00EV8Y7XI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3ISB57VKPS006

Can someone please check it and make it sure if it's legit or not :)

Thank you :)
Yes mate!
You'll receive a secret code as I told you..
If you don't get it inside the box, just return back the item bro :)

Please read reviews before buying this case.. Because this case makes your nexus quite bulky, but yes it provides good amount of protection(protection depends on the angle of fall) .. I had read that it has narrow hole for headphones! :)

Good luck mate :)

Sagar Khanapurkar

Dec 22, 2012
Yes mate!
You'll receive a secret code as I told you..
If you don't get it inside the box, just return back the item bro :)

Please read reviews before buying this case.. Because this case makes your nexus quite bulky, but yes it provides good amount of protection(protection depends on the angle of fall) .. I had read that it has narrow hole for headphones! :)

Good luck mate :)

That's what I'm worried about, it makes the phone quite bulky... is it too bulky ?? does that bulkiness gets on your nerves ? :p

P.S - Your replies are wonderful, thanks bro :)

Reactions: Mr hOaX

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
That's what I'm worried about, it makes the phone quite bulky... is it too bulky ?? does that bulkiness gets on your nerves ? :p

P.S - Your replies are wonderful, thanks bro :)
Hey brother,

I'm using Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case.. It adds weight to the device.. But you'll feel that weight for some days as till date you used or never used any such kinda heavyweight case! :)

My advice for you is to go for it if money ? is not a problem for you :) It's much better than Original Google Bumper Case..

Most of the Spigen Cases are shipped with free Scratch Guard! Just check out whether it is shipped in Slim Armor case or not..

:)

Sagar Khanapurkar

Dec 22, 2012
Hey brother,

I'm using Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case.. It adds weight to the device.. But you'll feel that weight for some days as till date you used or never used any such kinda heavyweight case! :)

My advice for you is to go for it if money ? is not a problem for you :) It's much better than Original Google Bumper Case..

Most of the Spigen Cases are shipped with free Scratch Guard! Just check out whether it is shipped in Slim Armor case or not..

:)

I have already ordered Nillkin Amazing H+ Glass Protector Review :p , money is not an issue as long as it won't be a headache due to bulkiness, so what do you suggest ? should I go for Spigen Slim Armor ?

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
I have already ordered Nillkin Amazing H+ Glass Protector Review :p , money is not an issue as long as it won't be a headache due to bulkiness, so what do you suggest ? should I go for Spigen Slim Armor ?
Yes brother, go for it :)
Do remember, Slim Armor case is not transparent from back, if you want to show off your nexus device to public, probably you can't do it ? That was the reason why I bought Ultra Hybrid Case..

My Nexus has fallen down 2-3 times from 2m height(The surface was flat), no damage till date on device as well as on the case!

I don't use any glass protector for my device, just one case and it's more than enough for me and my usage! :)

Good luck mate ;)

Sagar Khanapurkar

Dec 22, 2012
Alright !!! But since i have ordered glass protector.. Do you think i still need slim armor ?

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Alright !!! But since i have ordered glass protector.. Do you think i still need slim armor ?

As you said that money ain't a problem for you, just order the case.. It's one of the best cases for nexus 5..

If you will apply both on your device, it'll actually become bulky and you'll feel it when you'll be in tracks [emoji14]

Cases are more better than glass protectors.. If you consider Spigen Cases, it'll protect your device from both the sides unlike glass protectors..

Think practically and use any ONE of them if weight is your problem [emoji1]

Sagar Khanapurkar

Dec 22, 2012
Perfect !! Since I have ordered glass protector, I'll stick to it I'll go for slim armor later !!

Thanks alot bro !! I wish i could triple thanks you.:D:D

Reactions: Mr hOaX

Top Liked Posts