"Waiting for device"

Search This thread

herolet

Jan 25, 2014
A whole day it took my to root my phone,as i had to downgrade to windows 7 from windows,HOWEVER i had to delete the windows 7 i got and get a new one due to a driver issue.Then after i rooted my phone i was looking forward to fast boot a mod i got...yet it does not work.
So i attempted to unlock the boot loader, but yet again a problem arose where i am unable to unlock it because the command prompt just says "Waiting for device" as you will see in the attachment. I.I have searched all over,done all i could,and i cant resolved the issue!So please someone end my misery and help me fix this.

balavigneshs

Jan 11, 2014
Mysore
A whole day it took my to root my phone,as i had to downgrade to windows 7 from windows,HOWEVER i had to delete the windows 7 i got and get a new one due to a driver issue.Then after i rooted my phone i was looking forward to fast boot a mod i got...yet it does not work.
So i attempted to unlock the boot loader, but yet again a problem arose where i am unable to unlock it because the command prompt just says "Waiting for device" as you will see in the attachment. I.I have searched all over,done all i could,and i cant resolved the issue!So please someone end my misery and help me fix this.

Hi,

I faced similar problem while i was unlocking my bootloader.
i followed the following

• Install latest version of flashtool
  • goto C:\Flashtool\drivers (assuming u set default location for flastool to install)
  • Use the exe file to install flashmode,fastboot and your device driver
  • And then try to unlock bootloader

herolet

Jan 25, 2014
Yes i followed all your instructions , i dont know which one fixed it but it's working completely fine now.Ive got Le0PArDx's rom on mine now thank you guys.

nisu4717

Dec 23, 2012
vidhya nagar

Unlock bootloder via flashtool.

Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium

Top Liked Posts