Help!! : Shrinked lockscreen keypad after KitKat 4.4.2 upgrade.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2436182
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2436182

Recently upgraded to 4.4.2 and found that lock screen keypad has shirnked. Rebooted many times but no help. Its really hard to key in the pin. Any alternate to override system lock screen. Tried installing 3rd party app but after unlocking it again asks for system lock screen to be unlocked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-08-16-52-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-16-52-47.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010

Recently upgraded to 4.4.2 and found that lock screen keypad has shirnked. Rebooted many times but no help. Its really hard to key in the pin. Any alternate to override system lock screen. Tried installing 3rd party app but after unlocking it again asks for system lock screen to be unlocked.
It's not a bug that's what the new update brings.

edit: You said you had a hard time entering the pin i had to read your size 1 font like twice to make sure I read your statement right. Raise the font size of your post dude , just cause pin keypad is small you don't have to match it with your font size on here :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2436182

It's not a bug that's what the new update brings.

edit: You said you had a hard time entering the pin i had to read your size 1 font like twice to make sure I read your statement right. Raise the font size of your post dude , just cause pin keypad is small you don't have to match it with your font size on here :p

Lol, I posted that thread from my mobile and font size 1 seemed pretty big. Anywho, just edited my post.

So is there any workaround this bug/feature? Is there a way to get Kitkat default system lockscreen?
I am atleast entering my pins twice because of this small keypad :(

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Lol, I posted that thread from my mobile and font size 1 seemed pretty big. Anywho, just edited my post.

So is there any workaround this bug/feature? Is there a way to get Kitkat default system lockscreen?
I am atleast entering my pins twice because of this small keypad :(
It's not a bug that's how Kitkat update has made it seem like and for now no alternatives are available

D

Deleted member 547553

I noticed too and it is quite annoying. It does look like a bug even if it's intentional. I hope there'll be a way to get it back to how it was on 4.3 or hope they change it soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

vagicle

Apr 20, 2010
LG V50 ThinQ
Yeah, I finally got around to upgrading from 4.1.2 & this is really irritating. I noticed the keypad is a completely sensible size on my brother's S5 - I wonder if there's a way to swap out the lockscreen APK for that one.