UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY MAGE I527 SOFTWARE 4.2.2 Plesse help

Search This thread

elaraj

Jul 20, 2011
By unlock you mean: Unlock it from AT&T, to use it with other carriers ie. T-mobile, simple mobile or to go overseas and use a different simcard?

what's the different ? unlock sim will work with tmobile sim and overseas also . isn't that true ?

Last edited:

BoiBundy

Jan 31, 2012
New York
what's the different ? unlock sim will work with tmobile sim and overseas also . isn't that true ?

Technically no, they are not the same. However if you did find a way to Sim unlock, it would work overseas too.

I'm guessing you're looking for a free way to Sim unlock your phone. And as far as I know there is none. However people have had success with Chainfire's
RegionUnlock. It may or may not work I can't say, I don't even have a usable sim card to test it for you. But you have to be ROOTED for it to work. I hope I helped.:good::fingers-crossed:

elaraj

Jul 20, 2011
Technically no, they are not the same. However if you did find a way to Sim unlock, it would work overseas too.

I'm guessing you're looking for a free way to Sim unlock your phone. And as far as I know there is none. However people have had success with Chainfire's
RegionUnlock. It may or may not work I can't say, I don't even have a usable sim card to test it for you. But you have to be ROOTED for it to work. I hope I helped.:good::fingers-crossed:

so if I unlock the phone with RegionUnlock it will work with tmobile but it will not work overseas ?

elaraj

Jul 20, 2011
Nah, IF RegionUnlock DOES unlock your phone, it will work with t-mobile and overseas, because its unlocking All Regions, even local sim cards will work!:fingers-crossed:[/QUOTE

oh ok thank you I was like :eek: cause I just sent 2 phone as gift overseas :) that I was unlocked them with regionunlock :)

BoiBundy

Jan 31, 2012
New York
Nah, IF RegionUnlock DOES unlock your phone, it will work with t-mobile and overseas, because its unlocking All Regions, even local sim cards will work!:fingers-crossed:[/QUOTE

oh ok thank you I was like :eek: cause I just sent 2 phone as gift overseas :) that I was unlocked them with regionunlock :)

WAIT ONE SECOND! Did you actually unlock the phones? Did you check with a different sim card first? I'm just making sure cuz I did not say RegionAway would work, I said It might work.