[Q] Help with rooting...

Search This thread

XtrGamer

Feb 12, 2014
I own an HTC Desire C. Using hasoon2000's kit, I unlocked my bootloader and flashed recovery with CWM. Now I want to do perm root. I have USB debugging enabled and fastboot disabled. Keeping my phone connected to the computer (detected, in normal mode) I click on perm root and run. This is what I get in cmd :

1869 KB/s (1324669 bytes in 0.692s)

F:\Downloads\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\Desire_C_All-In-One_Kit_v2.0\data>

That number in the beginning keeps changing.

After this nothing happens. What do I do? :confused:

Sakthivel_Subbiah

Jan 9, 2014
boomi
I own an HTC Desire C. Using hasoon2000's kit, I unlocked my bootloader and flashed recovery with CWM. Now I want to do perm root. I have USB debugging enabled and fastboot disabled. Keeping my phone connected to the computer (detected, in normal mode) I click on perm root and run. This is what I get in cmd :

check out this thread and follow each steps correctly my friend... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2011209

Reactions: XtrGamer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

check out this thread and follow each steps correctly my friend... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2011209