[Q] Problem With APN/Mobile Data on XT926

Search This thread

mball567

Jun 23, 2013
The other day I was on my Razr HD and the mobile data stopped working. This has happened before so i went down the list of checking if my data was set to on, airplane mode was off, etc. Everything was how it should be, and I still cant use my mobile data. The only time the 4G logo shows up is when I am connected to a wifi network, and when I turn wifi off, the logo goes away. In the status settings it shows my Mobile Network State as disconnected. I searched the forums and saw something about making a new APN, or editing an existing one, but it wont let me edit the APNs and there is no option to make a new APN. As a last resort I did a factory reset of the phone, and the problem is still happening. Does anyone have a clue what is going on?:confused:

Last edited:

St.Noigel

Mar 7, 2013
Ivano-Frankivsk
The other day I was on my Razr HD and the mobile data stopped working. This has happened before so i went down the list of checking if my data was set to on, airplane mode was off, etc. Everything was how it should be, and I still cant use my mobile data. The only time the 4G logo shows up is when I am connected to a wifi network, and when I turn wifi off, the logo goes away. In the status settings it shows my Mobile Network State as disconnected. I searched the forums and saw something about making a new APN, or editing an existing one, but it wont let me edit the APNs and there is no option to make a new APN. As a last resort I did a factory reset of the phone, and the problem is still happening. Does anyone have a clue what is going on?:confused:

I had the same issues on official 4.4.2 (XT907 - Razr M)
I fix it with replacing APNS.CONF (*/system/etc)
I took APNS.CONF from KitStalk (AOSP-based ROM)

To this way you need to have root-access

You can try attached APNS.CONF
Don`t forget to backup original file!
Good luck!

Attachments

• apns-conf.rar
    25.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: