dam! i like this jelly bean leak but in games there are so much lags
in gb temple run and temple run 2 and subway surfers dont lag
in jb they lag
any help guys?Because if there is no solution ill just go back to gb
but i wish i could stay in this awesome jellybean

Lmasta

Sep 1, 2011
Re: [JB-LEAK][MB2] Report Bugs

Need for speed Most wanted runs really smooth and so does Fifa 12 . Modern combat 3 run a lot smoother than it does on GB.

I have unticked disable hardware overl... and enabled force gpu rendering. In addition to disabling screen tone and changung governors

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda premium

heml0ck

Nov 23, 2012
Sto.Tomas ,Batangas
Last edited:

chimaeragh

Mar 30, 2012
Takoradi

Well I already root my phone and install No-Frills CPU, but when I requested maximum 800 and minimum 200, the notice say "Success! max: 400 min: 200 governor: ondemand i/o scheduler: deadline" is there something wrong? or we can just set the maximum only 400? :confused:

Disable power savings setting

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

ngkongArm

Sep 1, 2011
Surabaya

[ask] I wonder where is Haptic Feedback Setting in 4.1.2 ?

Last edited:

less_us

Jan 14, 2013

[ask]

I've tried this JB Leak a couple of days ago. And i have bug that after i use no fills cpu to set min CPU 200 and max 800, yes it succeeded. But the value applied on my Ace 2 is 200/400 not 200/800. When i check with CPU Spy, yes it run on 200/400. That's why i felt so laggy when i opened many apps.

Anybody knows how to fix it? Maybe you faced the same problem with me.
Thanks

[EDIT - SOLVED]

I'll try.

Looks like from now on every third post will be about disabling power saving to stop lags

riedlZ

Dec 7, 2012
I get massive lag when playing music with Google Play Music app. I need to restart the phone after. Didn't tried other music apps yet.
Temple Run 2 runs for me as fine as it did in GB.
Deep Sleep works like it should.
Battery drains a bit faster while using the phone.

edit:// music plays fine with an other app

Last edited:

Bogzilla

Oct 15, 2009
Constanta
I have encountered another error: initiated a call this morning, there was a lot of clipping and the call seemed to drop. I did manage to talk with the person I called, but it crashed soon after I pressed the end call button.

There seems to be a lot of instability when running system apps. Everything else seems fine, battery drain when deep sleep is active is really good, instead when you run something it's very pronounced.

When typing, when you long press "period" to select "coma" or "question mark", after confirming it, that long press menu doesn't disappear. Bug or feature?

arroyo

Mar 14, 2009
Bydgoszcz
Originally Posted by kyrillos13:
We don't have a light sensor on Ace 2... That's why.

We do have a front facing camera, could use that for a cool mod sometime in the future... Oh well. :)

To be precise: We have and we have not Ambient Light Sensor. :eek: Please take a look at:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36509309

From hardware perspective TMD 2672 can act like proximity sensor and ALS, but not at the same time. From software perspective it is proximity sensor. Ambient Light Sensor is much simpler to be made due fact, it does not need IR diode and Prox control/integration block.
ADC and Data block are the same for both of them.

I did not get reply from author of TAOS txx2x7x driver and I do not have skills to compile kernel for Ace2, but since we whave Kernel 3.x ... and when the sources appear, could you bagnz0r try to compile kernel with TAOS txx2x7x driver instead samsung one. It may work ... I hope. Sony ARC S have only proximity sensor from hardware point of view ... but it works like ALS also. I think its worth a try :good:

Last edited:

ghostface

Jan 23, 2008
Audio noise in recorded video

There is an audio noise (even in total silent room) in a video taken form Ace 2 with JB leak..can somebody confirm? I think that in GB it was OK.

kristo22

Jan 21, 2013
problem of change wallpaper in jb system works only

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

everything works for me correctly besides changing wallpapers, fm, bt

asdfzz

Mar 10, 2012
R: [JB-LEAK][MB2] Report Bugs

Someone have offline voice typing?
Can't find it inside google now

albaoe

Oct 31, 2012
Madrid
I don't know if someone has already reported it. I think it's a bug in the alarm. When the alarm starts ringing, the screen is still off. You must press a button if you want to stop the alarm. In GB the screen went on when the alarm started ringing.

Last edited:

Rikxzdjz

Apr 14, 2012
Medan

No alrm bug for me...
Its fine

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So after you install Jelly Bean, we should start tracking the bugs of this version so if we have a new leak, we can see if it is solved or not.

Start posting bugs, i will add them to the first post. :)

Bugs:
    • Battery Drain / Deepsleep problems [Bluetooth (MB2) & Wifi (MB4) kernel wakelock issues]
    • Camcorder: You hear much noise if you record a video and play it.
    • Black lockscreen
      More info about this issue: Here
    • Games may lag & UI isn't very smooth with animations on. Note: MB4 is smoother than MB2
      Quick workaround by gumball3000: :)
      Go to settings> display and untick auto adjust screen tone.
      All the games run perfectly now!

Re: [JB LEAK] Report Bugs

I FOUND A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR THE TEMPLE RUN AND ANY OTHER GAME LAG ISSUE!
    Go to settings> display and untick auto adjust screen tone.

All the games run perfectly now!

In MB2 i didn't had the blackscreen issue at all. In MB4 i have it all the time. Flashed MB2 kernel on MB4 and for about half an hour i dont have the issue. So if you have the issue on MB4 only and not on MB2, flash the attached MB2 kernel (PDA, no repartition) to see if its better.

Download: http://d-h.st/UDg
    @settu_kliwon

Info about JB for Ace 2 was posted on Samsung Ukraine site some time ago. Some say that these are rumors, but it is most official you can get till now:
    http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/01/samsung-ukraine-to-update-the-galaxy-s-ii-and-note-in-march-galaxy-ace-2-in-april/
    http://www.samsung.com/ua_ru/support/newsalert/view?spp_news_seq=43657

@asdfzz

Yes I know that I can workaround most of found issues. You guys have made hell of a good job finding them, but phone for me (and my work) must be reliable at first. I was just a bit tired about finding "one more annoying little thing" (like sensors work/unpredictable vibration behaviour/black screens) in JB rom. For me bluetooth (for car headset), 3G range and battery life are crucial, that is why I went back. But it may be not so important for others.
    Screen Capture works perfectly!
    Home+Power for 3/4 seconds and Voilà!