Key lime pie

Search This thread

dmonger11b

Jul 18, 2012
I'd say depends on when it's released and when the Note 3 and SGS4 drop.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Then there's the fact of how long Verizon will hold on to the update.

Chance77

Dec 30, 2012
Monroe
S4

I'd say depends on when it's released and when the Note 3 and SGS4 drop.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Then there's the fact of how long Verizon will hold on to the update.

Sammobile app says s4 debuts in march with an april release.

spyderman09

Aug 2, 2007
Since this is an international phone and international releases work with some tweaks on our Notes, I think it's a good possibility. When is a better question, but once the first few leaks hit, I'm sure the devs will get it working

droidx2.3.3

Jul 11, 2011
Even if we dont officially get it. (Which I think we will since it was released on jellybean) the phone certainty has tge hardware to run it. So then itd be up to devs to work their magic. Heck if they can get my old deoid x to run ics tgan they can get 4 times the phone the x was to run key lime.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Reactions: hopesrequiem

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Even if we dont officially get it. (Which I think we will since it was released on jellybean) the phone certainty has tge hardware to run it. So then itd be up to devs to work their magic. Heck if they can get my old deoid x to run ics tgan they can get 4 times the phone the x was to run key lime.

S3 shipped with ics and got official jb. We shipped with jb so odds are we will get a new version of android. Rezound had gb and got ics. All phones tend to get one major update. The possibility of key lime pie is why I bought this device

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dmonger11b

Jul 18, 2012
We still haven't gotten 4.2 officially lol

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA

4.2 is a pretty minor upgrade. I was running 4.2 ROMs on my Rezound, and I really can't say that there are any 4.2 features that I miss. It wouldn't upset me if they skip it.

dmonger11b

Jul 18, 2012
I'm aware it's a minor update I'm running it on my nexus 7 but that's my point. Verizon is slow to release updates even a minor release. So we will more than likely see 5.0 but not in any timely manner

ibm2010

Oct 7, 2010
Is it safe to guess "Key Lime Pie" is the name of the next update?? I'm just a little uninformed.

R

richii0207

4.2 is a pretty minor upgrade. I was running 4.2 ROMs on my Rezound, and I really can't say that there are any 4.2 features that I miss. It wouldn't upset me if they skip it.

!!! You moved on to the note 2?? Its great to have another skilled dev in our section!

Last edited:

DJ1994

Jul 26, 2011
If you look at both the og note and the sgs2 as those are the best examples we have they both started on gingerbread and are now moving to 4.1 I am very impressed with Samsungs upgrade commitment which is one of the main reasons I left HTC. I would be shocked if our phones never receive an upgrade.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.