Canned messages/message templates

Search This thread

htcfan85

Jul 14, 2012
What are your favorite canned messages/ message templates? Using the Smart messaging extension for the SW2, I've noticed that I can throw in a lot of predetermined messages. I'm trying to think of some that can fit into some, most, a few, and just varied situations. I'm trying to come up with different ones for when I can't take a call and when I'm responding to a text. Some I have are "Sure thing, no problem!"; "Thanks!"; "Where are you?"; "I'll be there soon"; and "I'm going to be a bit late." I've got a few more, but you get the idea.

Thanks in advance for your input!

floallie

May 13, 2013
What are your favorite canned messages/ message templates? Using the Smart messaging extension for the SW2, I've noticed that I can throw in a lot of predetermined messages. I'm trying to think of some that can fit into some, most, a few, and just varied situations. I'm trying to come up with different ones for when I can't take a call and when I'm responding to a text. Some I have are "Sure thing, no problem!"; "Thanks!"; "Where are you?"; "I'll be there soon"; and "I'm going to be a bit late." I've got a few more, but you get the idea.

Thanks in advance for your input!

- I'll call you back in 5min
- I love you XXX
- I'm in a meeting

kill_dano

Oct 25, 2007
Screenshot_2014-02-26-10-53-25.png

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Sony's missed call notification app has it's own section for canned messages responding to a rejected call. I found the prefilled ones quite appropriate.

Last edited:

htcfan85

Jul 14, 2012
Screenshot_2014-02-26-10-53-25.png

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Sony's missed call notification app has it's own section for canned messages responding to a rejected call. I found the prefilled ones quite appropriate.

Thanks! I changed up some of my canned messages around. Wow, I didn't know the missed call extension had messages of their own.... so you could essentially have up to 60 texts prepared to send to people if you don't get their call! Hah, that's pretty amazing! I've only had this for a couple days, but I hope it lasts for more than just a few months...