Can't Toggle LTE on Cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread

KillerPie

Jan 8, 2014
Exactly my issue as well, verizon galaxy s4, any ideas on how to get 4G/LTE working?

I'm on Galaxy SIII from Sprint. I was running latest Beanstalk and same issue happened to me and others once flashing the 4.4.2.249 build if I remember right, and we lost LTE ability, 3G worked. It looks like the problem was related to the Cyanogenmod 11 source code which Beanstalk is based on.

In order to fix it, we had to revert back to a stock rooted 4.3 rom, wait until had LTE back (which was few minutes for me), and then back to a previously working Beanstalk Rom. I tried to recover from my backup before going to rooted 4.3 rom but that did not bring back my LTE so that's why I went back to 4.3 rooted first and then after getting LTE on that I recovered from my previous backup.

Seems other roms based on the same source are all having same issue. I'm waiting for someone to confirm that LTE works before doing any other Rom flashes. I love the Beanstalk Rom by the way and the amazing work of Cyanogenmod team.

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
I'm on Galaxy SIII from Sprint. I was running latest Beanstalk and same issue happened to me and others once flashing the 4.4.2.249 build if I remember right, and we lost LTE ability, 3G worked. It looks like the problem was related to the Cyanogenmod 11 source code which Beanstalk is based on.

In order to fix it, we had to revert back to a stock rooted 4.3 rom, wait until had LTE back (which was few minutes for me), and then back to a previously working Beanstalk Rom. I tried to recover from my backup before going to rooted 4.3 rom but that did not bring back my LTE so that's why I went back to 4.3 rooted first and then after getting LTE on that I recovered from my previous backup.

Seems other roms based on the same source are all having same issue. I'm waiting for someone to confirm that LTE works before doing any other Rom flashes. I love the Beanstalk Rom by the way and the amazing work of Cyanogenmod team.

Works on AOSB, Updating PRL and profile in between flashes can help.