Change to Note 3 or not?

Search This thread

negrobembon

Jul 17, 2011
panamá
Nope, not even while high, i mean the screen in the note 3 is awesome but i would never buy another Galaxy device with my own money again

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Lexrg

Dec 15, 2013
Would you change your Z1 for a Note 3?

i did it, got 3 defective z1 c6096 with the touchscreen issue and the camera was horrible im very happy with it and the screen size is just perfect. Also more batt life and using a lot the spen only thing i like more was the size of the icons im very very happy with it also phone calls sound lot better and sound is stronger

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
my friend has a note 3, it sais he needs to pull the battery out at least once a day since it freezes...

sounds bad to me...

FiremakerP

Nov 10, 2010
I have a note3 on the way. I will compare and decide. But since I don´t have a tablet and I already had the first Note which I found awesome besides the "looking goofy" when calling I am favoriable to the note3 and since most Bugs are now out of the way I will probably go for it and sell the Z1.

The only drawback will be the camera the Z1 Camera is superior no doubt about that.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
If on Kitkat 4.4 for Z1 we will still cannot move the apps to sd I think I will go for Samsung too. Unbelievable but Samsung have this option.

Lexrg

Dec 15, 2013
CERO freezes for me in my note 3. excelent smartphone. camera LOT easier to use than z1 that was like a roulette for good pics. like it a lot more. i was in love of Z1 but was the worst phone i have ever had lots of bugs and crappy camera

also front camera is terrible

touch screen bug, too much to say..

Never again sony.

Last edited:

SleemLDJ

Nov 11, 2011
London
As long as note 3 runs touchwiz, it's useless.

If you're gonna install aosp ROM or cm, cool.

But then half of the phone will be useless. No s-pen features and all that gimmicky touchwiz stuff.

Stay simple. Stay xperia.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

matikl

Feb 3, 2012
Tartu
Moved also to Note 3 after bricking my Z1. As i had a Note 1 before Z1, this was really relaxing for me after messing with Xperia troubles.
I think,i do not want to buy any Sony product for a long time.
My Z1 has been in warranty repair for two months now, this is not good.

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
That's a good one. :D
I'd never buy Samsung device unless it changes it design. Whereas Z1 is gorgeous and it's a pleasure to even look at it, the galaxy line looks like a bunch of "made in china" phones. You guys should try out how much you can flex the back cover of the S4. It's unbelievable.
When I pay premium, then I want to get premium stuff... It's not only the looks, it's the UI, impressive camera, battery life, reception and everything. I'm in love. Never Samsung unless it changes it's design.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: SleemLDJ

aimfire72

Nov 26, 2010
San Jose
I have a Z Ultra and thinking about getting a Z1 - but before that, had a Note 3... actually sold it a few weeks ago to get the Ultra.

I previously had Notes 1 and 2, got 3 but it was just so boring. Touchwiz really hasn't changed much and slows the phone down despite the fast CPU and 3gb ram. The camera on the Note 3 really sucks for indoor shots without a flash. The Xperia phones just feel so much better, higher build quality than the plastic of the Note 3. The back of mine used to creak every time I picked it up, one of the reasons why I decided to sell it.

Overall, the Note 3 is not a bad phone... but if you want all the S-Pen features, you're gonna have to keep Touchwiz on there.

lecomiquelin

Jul 1, 2010
Xiaomi 11T Pro
What happen with your Z1? mannaia lu purcu...

First of all let me clarify that I liked the Z1 , but I had the Galaxy S4, exynos version, and have had several problems, so I switch to the Lumia 920, which I hated and now I'm with the Z1. Despite the Z1 is an incredibly fast, fluid and with a great battery smartphone, it has several bugs, for example: faulty microphone, mainly recording on whatsapp, touchscreen has problems almost always, the sound is too low, the camera does not is there all this, expecting more, the screen is a real crap, whitish, very bad at any angle, battery charging is slow, when closing the walkman in the list of recent apps the music stops, or when I pause in the notifications, the notification disappears and no longer appears to play again. Without mention, I miss features of the S4, as all those camera functions, ESPECIALLY the multi-window, better utilization by the edge of the screen, much improvements in the software by Samsung, and also from all sensors. Today I regret having sold the Galaxy S4 and if I could, will be with Note 3. The problem is that I live in Brazil, and here is not easy to switch smartphones due to the extortionate prices.. Sorry bad english, and hope u understand...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As long as note 3 runs touchwiz, it's useless.

If you're gonna install aosp ROM or cm, cool.

But then half of the phone will be useless. No s-pen features and all that gimmicky touchwiz stuff.

If I could sell my Z1 today, tomorrow I would buy a Note 3 for sure!!!! Fu@#@$ remorse...

What happen with your Z1? mannaia lu purcu...
    That's a good one. :D
    I'd never buy Samsung device unless it changes it design. Whereas Z1 is gorgeous and it's a pleasure to even look at it, the galaxy line looks like a bunch of "made in china" phones. You guys should try out how much you can flex the back cover of the S4. It's unbelievable.
    When I pay premium, then I want to get premium stuff... It's not only the looks, it's the UI, impressive camera, battery life, reception and everything. I'm in love. Never Samsung unless it changes it's design.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka