how to make games think your on ios

Search This thread
B

bublz654

how do you make games think your on iOS ? I have a game that is on iOS and android and I really want to play the game on my android but unfortunately the game is not cross platform. is there any way to do this or is this impossible ?

previous phones :
LG OPTIMUS L3 400
HUAWEI HONOUR U8860
MOTOROLA MOTO G XT1032 (current)

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
how do you make games think your on iOS ? I have a game that is on iOS and android and I really want to play the game on my android but unfortunately the game is not cross platform. is there any way to do this or is this impossible ?

previous phones :
LG OPTIMUS L3 400
HUAWEI HONOUR U8860

For now it's not possible. Kernels on both platforms are different and so it's not cross compatible without modifications to the code.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

B

bublz654

For now it's not possible. Kernels on both platforms are different and so it's not cross compatible without modifications to the code.

oh right OK. that sucks

previous phones :
LG OPTIMUS L3 400
HUAWEI HONOUR U8860

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman

Well actually it is not "totally" impossible :) Try using Charles Web Debugging Proxy on your Computer and ProxyDroid on your phone. and set the proxydroid to your computer.
Enable SSL Proxying and then you'll be able to see the requests that are sent to the server. Some games send the info about the device in plain text. So all you'd need to is change it from Android to iOS.but Yes only a very few amount of games work this way. But I just wanted to say that it MIGHT be possible.

B

bublz654

Well actually it is not "totally" impossible :) Try using Charles Web Debugging Proxy on your Computer and ProxyDroid on your phone. and set the proxydroid to your computer.
Enable SSL Proxying and then you'll be able to see the requests that are sent to the server. Some games send the info about the device in plain text. So all you'd need to is change it from Android to iOS.but Yes only a very few amount of games work this way. But I just wanted to say that it MIGHT be possible.
will that work on modern combat 4 ?

previous phones :
LG OPTIMUS L3 400
HUAWEI HONOUR U8860