4g lte situation on s4 unlocked canadian model with ATT provider

Search This thread

cjoel37

Feb 1, 2014
Hi guys I am requesting a little bit of help. Ihad a s4 canadian variant ,tried many custom roms but still having trouble with 4g lte. I had the correct apn's but in "about device" i reached only HSPA or HSPA+ .mY device is unlocked and I"m using ATT service.Also I tried to flash another modem but It didn't change and I don't know why. I'm running on mk6 stock one.My rom right know is a based canadian one maple leaf I had installed xposed , wanam and many other addsand I had Philz recovery instelled. Am I missing something else? WHat I did wrong or what's steps I had to do to finish my Job..?>

thank's alot for your help!!!

L Chupacabra

Feb 11, 2014
Hi guys I am requesting a little bit of help. Ihad a s4 canadian variant ,tried many custom roms but still having trouble with 4g lte. I had the correct apn's but in "about device" i reached only HSPA or HSPA+ .mY device is unlocked and I"m using ATT service.Also I tried to flash another modem but It didn't change and I don't know why. I'm running on mk6 stock one.My rom right know is a based canadian one maple leaf I had installed xposed , wanam and many other addsand I had Philz recovery instelled. Am I missing something else? WHat I did wrong or what's steps I had to do to finish my Job..?>

thank's alot for your help!!!

Make sure you have an ATT APN and the correct network mode selected, LTE/GSM/WCDMA

Last edited:

cjoel37

Feb 1, 2014
Are you sure you are in an LTE area?

Yes I have cause I had net 10 before and It worked 4g lte .I had changed because most people said that ATT is the quickest network and probably is but you have to use their own machines.they said,...:( I flashed original stock tar to start it fresh to see if there was some trouble when I flashe custom roms I will use triangle apk app to reset counter to 0 and start it over once I root again my machine. I will keep in contact thanks!!

L Chupacabra

Feb 11, 2014
Yes I have cause I had net 10 before and It worked 4g lte .I had changed because most people said that ATT is the quickest network and probably is but you have to use their own machines.they said,...:( I flashed original stock tar to start it fresh to see if there was some trouble when I flashe custom roms I will use triangle apk app to reset counter to 0 and start it over once I root again my machine. I will keep in contact thanks!!

Dial:

*#*#4636#*#*

Set preferred network type to LTE/GSM

Top Liked Posts