[NAND] Stock India 2.24.720.1 (NEW LINK)

Search This thread

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
Thank you cpkv5 for confirming it works .... :cyclops:

This is a TWRP Nand backup that i made of a Fresh Stock Indian 2.24 ROM .
I am sure many are looking for this .. there in no RUU available for this yet .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8pl2zsdftvrlvi/STOCK.rar
NEW LINK ( Please Mirror This to Other Filesharing Sites as dropbox will Block the link after a Few downloads)

after the download is complete Extract and place all the files into TWRP/Backups folder restore from TWRP

edit :the Stock Boot.img and recovery.img needed are now attached to this post :angel:

For people who's wifi doesn't work check this out (Thanks crazy.lifefreak) : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37900401&postcount=66

Attachments

• boot.img
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,157
  • recovery.img
    4.3 MB · Views: 989
Last edited:

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
This a good thing from you that may help a lot of Indian ROM user. Just need the stock boot.img and recovery.img, then every one can go back to stock at anytime. And they are available somewhere in Q&A section I think.

I'm not an Indian ROM user but I tested your Nand backup... yes, it works even on my device with cid htc_044 ;)

mervingeo

May 4, 2012
dude pl help

hi i just installed ur backup so how to change to tamil language i dont know.....pl help thanks

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
hii , thank u very much for uploading it
have some doubts though ...
i too use twrp recovery with cm10 presently

in the sd card root the path is : sdcard/twrp/backups/sh266tv00090/cm10
my question is, can i make a folder just like "cm10" in the same path n copy the contents n go to recovery to restore the nandroid flash like normal?

also the kernel and the recovery ...
the kernel - i have to flash through fastboot ryt?
but what about the stock recovery ? should i flash it compulsory ? can i stay with twrp ?

thanks a lot anyway :)

Reactions: red de0392

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
in the sd card root the path is : sdcard/twrp/backups/sh266tv00090/cm10
my question is, can i make a folder just like "cm10" in the same path n copy the contents n go to recovery to restore the nandroid flash like normal?
Yes
also the kernel and the recovery ...
the kernel - i have to flash through fastboot ryt?
Correct
but what about the stock recovery ? should i flash it compulsory ? can i stay with twrp ?
Stock Recovery is only needed when you want to return to stock completely.

But if you want have a stock ROM and root it later, then stay on TWRP and install CWM-SuperSU-v0.98.zip (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053).
You also can flash Titanium-KISS kernel for OC/UV if you want to... so you will have a rooted stock ROM with OC/UV.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhikm001

mervingeo

May 4, 2012
Yes

Correct

Stock Recovery is only needed when you want to return to stock completely.

But if you want have a stock ROM and root it later, then stay on TWRP and install CWM-SuperSU-v0.98.zip (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053).
You also can flash Titanium-KISS kernel for OC/UV if you want to... so you will have a rooted stock ROM with OC/UV.

dude can u also tell me how to use it pl i dont understand please....................

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
dude can u also tell me how to use it pl i dont understand please....................
what cpkv5 means is you can root this By flashing the SU zip from the link and u can use a Custom Kernel Like KISS if u want to over clock
to do that u need to keep the custom Recovery TWRP and not flash the recovery.img from the first post

Last edited:

mervingeo

May 4, 2012
what i really meant...........

what cpkv5 means is you can root this By flashing the SU zip from the link and u can use a Custom Kernel Like KISS if u want to over clock
to do that u need to keep the custom Recovery TWRP and not flash the recovery.img from the first post

i mean how to get to the tamil keyboard..................

Reactions: ckpv5

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
When the keyboard is open drag the notifications and press choose input method . You can see HTC Indic keyboard . Choose that

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

Reactions: mervingeo

nihal.shaikh

Jul 27, 2009
jalgaon
Not booting....

Dear Bro,
First of thanks for a very helpful link....
I flash the whole with the given procedure but unable to boot my phone, it stuck on "HTC quietly brilliant" screen, Also flash both "boot.img & Recovery.img" also cleared cache... but not booting...
my previous Rom is Team Venom ViperX 2.7.1 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1745176&page=1046...
Please provide me solution.
Also please suggest & guide for best JB Sense Rom for CID__038..

Thanks in advance

extract the RAR and restore from TWRP

edit :the Stock Boot.img and recovery.img needed are now attached to this post :angel:
Edit2: new Drop Box LInk

Split Files for people who dont want to download the Big file (thanks to abhikm001) : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e6bex33h32bft2z/OwOCZwQdnL

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Bro,
First of thanks for a very helpful link....
I flash the whole with the given procedure but unable to boot my phone, it stuck on "HTC quietly brilliant" screen, Also flash both "boot.img & Recovery.img" also cleared cache... but not booting...
my previous Rom is Team Venom ViperX 2.7.1 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1745176&page=1046...
Please provide me solution.
Also please suggest & guide for best JB Sense Rom for CID__038..

Thanks in advance

This is One V files and your device is One X ...
Look in One X forum for your RUU and there is OTA for JB Sense for cid_038

Reactions: nihal.shaikh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NEW LINK ( Please Mirror This to Other Filesharing Sites as dropbox will Block the link after a Few downloads)

after the download is complete Extract and place all the files into TWRP/Backups folder restore from TWRP

For people who's wifi doesn't work check this out (Thanks crazy.lifefreak) : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37900401&postcount=66
    Wifi solved maybe

For those whose wifi isn't working after restoring this backup and flashing the attached boot.img, there is a way out without using a third party kernel such as titanium-kiss et al.

Flash a boot.img extracted from a different RUU. I extracted boot.img from "RUU_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.22.401.1_Radio_20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.120_release_273801_signed" and flashed that on my one v. Now wifi and bluetooth both work and successfully show their mac ids.

For those who might need the file find it attached to the post. (Extracted from the above mentioned RUU)
    This a good thing from you that may help a lot of Indian ROM user. Just need the stock boot.img and recovery.img, then every one can go back to stock at anytime. And they are available somewhere in Q&A section I think.

I'm not an Indian ROM user but I tested your Nand backup... yes, it works even on my device with cid htc_044 ;)

1. Get One V toolkit

2. Unlock the bootloader "FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE TOOL KIT ITS VERY SAFE AND EASY"

3. Install TWRP (GSM) "Using The TOOLKIT"

4. Boot Into Recovery "Using The TOOLKIT"

5. Go backup and make a backup (JUST TO MAKE THE Backup Folder)

6. Go into Mount Option in Recovery and Chose Mount USB Storage .

7. Connect Phone to PC.

8. Download "ALL" Files From HERE

9. Go to your Phone SD Card in your PC . and go into TWRP Folder >>Backup>HT*****>>"Make a new Folder as "STOCK" And Copy "ALL" the 6 Files you downloaded From SkyDrive in step 8 .

10. Safely Remove the Device on your PC and press Unmount On your Phone .

11. Go Back to the main screen of TWRP and choose Restore and You Should see a STOCK Option there . (If not GO Back to step 5 and make sure you follow the Steps Correctly :silly:)

12. And Restore the STOCK Rom .

13. Choose Reboot system and wait for your phone to boot

EXTRA (to RELOCK BOOTLOADER & Probably get Warranty Back )

14. GO into Settings Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging

15. Open up One V toolkit Downloaded from Post 1.

16. Download STOCK RECOVERY

17. Download STOCK KERNEL

18. Choose "Your own recovery" in the Recovery section of the Onev Tool and choose the Recovery.img you downloaded in 16

19. Follow the instructions to FLASH the STOCK Recovery .

20. Choose "Flash a Kernel" In the OneV toolkit and choose the Boot.img File you downloaded in 17

21. Finally After Flashing them Both Reboot and make sure your Phone is working fine and Choose Relock Bootloader .

And you are Done
    Glad you could get it fixed !!
    If you could write up a small guide it would help others as well !
    I don't think you will be able to flash the ota with twrp ... Just flash the stock recovery and do the ota and flash the twrp back again. Boot loader doesn't matter ...

I was thinking of writing the guide but felt if you could sneak in this small step of keeping the stock folder under TWRP/BACKUPS/(ur alphanumeric word) then it should be pretty much cover everything.

I could write the guide but felt not necessary for another thread.
    Your STOCK backup has helped many here who dont have the STOCK RUU for HOV India. So they will find your thread, You have detailed everything. Just sneak in this step. Dont mind.

Thanks.