[Q] Motorola XT603 Admiral SBF file

Search This thread

akun07

Sep 23, 2009
Hi.....

I have motorola XT603 suddenly stuck on red moto logo....
Want flashing back using RSD lite
Already googling....cant find the sbf file for XT603
Anyone can help??
Or another trick to get pass the stuck

Thanks....

Reactions: antokibo

det1988

Feb 21, 2012
detroit

i cant think of anything since the phone has such a small amount of support (as you can see from all the chimes lol) i doubt anyone can solve this problem seems like you bricked it some how so try factory resetting it, here's a link to do that

http://support.sprint.com/support/t...Reset_via_Hardware_MOTOROLA_ADMIRAL/26293-396

if that doesnt work try registering your phone to motorola they dont ask for receipt or proof or purchase just say it was a gift, once it asks for purchase date make it a few weeks ago and then you'll have a year from your "purchase date" to mail in your phone if you encounter a problem, you only pay for shipping.

lastly if you have insurance on your phone you can call sprint and tell them that the phone broke on its own its a internal problem and insurance covers that and they have to send you another phone free of charge and you will send that one back

hope one of these solutions help, if you have a questions PM me cause im barley ever in this section

Reactions: akun07

OmEagle

Feb 24, 2013
Surabaya
Well, in my case I can't get it to sprint again. Not in my country. My phone is in a dead end which can't go to recovery mode. Still hoping to find a sbf file

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.....

I have motorola XT603 suddenly stuck on red moto logo....
    Want flashing back using RSD lite
    Already googling....cant find the sbf file for XT603
    Anyone can help??
    Or another trick to get pass the stuck

Thanks....

i cant think of anything since the phone has such a small amount of support (as you can see from all the chimes lol) i doubt anyone can solve this problem seems like you bricked it some how so try factory resetting it, here's a link to do that

http://support.sprint.com/support/t...Reset_via_Hardware_MOTOROLA_ADMIRAL/26293-396

if that doesnt work try registering your phone to motorola they dont ask for receipt or proof or purchase just say it was a gift, once it asks for purchase date make it a few weeks ago and then you'll have a year from your "purchase date" to mail in your phone if you encounter a problem, you only pay for shipping.

lastly if you have insurance on your phone you can call sprint and tell them that the phone broke on its own its a internal problem and insurance covers that and they have to send you another phone free of charge and you will send that one back

hope one of these solutions help, if you have a questions PM me cause im barley ever in this section