Completely wipe phone and go back to stock rom

Search This thread

trainfire

Mar 30, 2014
Brekstad
Hi!

I have tried googling my question and I find different solutions for this, but I am a sceptic and I only trust the xda forum when it comes to this :p

Where can I get the I9295 stock rom for my phone and what is the best way to completely wipe the phone and install the rom?

-Sindre

baaldfg

Aug 19, 2008
Geneva
Hi!

I have tried googling my question and I find different solutions for this, but I am a sceptic and I only trust the xda forum when it comes to this :p

Where can I get the I9295 stock rom for my phone and what is the best way to completely wipe the phone and install the rom?

-Sindre

If you have a custom recovery you can install the stock rom from there. The factory reset is also available. After an OTA update the custom recovery will be gone. The problem is the triangle. I don't know if there is one and how to reset it.

The only problem is getting the stock rom. I am also interested in that as I want to update the baseband through the OTA update.

Best wishes, Christian

jkeuclid

Mar 19, 2014
Hi!

-Sindre
Hi, just find your appropriate FW here and use ODIN and you should be set.