[theme] ics gb

Search This thread

Trekfan422991

Dec 1, 2009
wix.com
updated and modded version of the theme found in the optimus 3d themes and apps thread...

try it out...

this is for gb roms onlly

Attachments

• ICS_GB_FLASH_ME.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 418
Last edited:

bdutton

Oct 1, 2011
This doesn't work with SelfKang4 CM7. Stuck in a boot loop. If it's anything like your other themes, I'm sure its awesome work.

oscarillo

Sep 7, 2007
Oh i know. My phone is soo sad right now.

Really???
C'mon duds, I've been on stock froyo, I went to and flash the O3D GB roms but none of them are as good as this official release for the thrill, my battery life went to the roof, very fast, easy to root,etc. etc. etc. it was worth the wait, I know a dev can make it better but for now I can wait patiently, so dont be such a crying baby just root it and delete al the apps that you dont want

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
get rid of 20p and go 20c its the same baseband and you can flash roms to them you can go back to 20p when devs build roms for it i may never go back to 20p it sounds like its just as bad as all other things by at&t :D just ask the dark lestat

get rid of 20p and go 20c its the same baseband and you can flash roms to them you can go back to 20p when devs build roms for it i may never go back to 20p it sounds like its just as bad as all other things by at&t :D just ask the dark lestat

Where can I find info on how to flash from v20p to v20c and flash back when roms are released for v20p?

Edit: never mind, I found it!

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Last edited:

joax11

Jun 11, 2009
installed on stock v20c and it reboots by itself when it is about to ask for the sim pin

Bdadd34

Jan 11, 2012
Medford, Oregon
The v20p baseband has worked for me on every rom I have flashed. It's the v20p rom base that is not compatable with other kernels that is the problem. At least this is what I have read as I use v21e base Prometheus most the time.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Markyzz

Jan 7, 2012
California

pachezPRO

Apr 28, 2012
I have the same issue.. running acid hazard 4 with beast 1.3 extreme LV kernel.. blue tooth is a little buggy.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    updated and modded version of the theme found in the optimus 3d themes and apps thread...

try it out...

this is for gb roms onlly
    the boots beast kernel for 20p os pretty awesome! cept sometimes bluetooth gets screwy at 1.3ghz

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium