MEdge Go

Search This thread

mikbe.tk

Nov 28, 2011
Case isn't a perfect fit

I tried out that case at Best Buy and the fit was really close. One of the cases didn't fit at all and another only kinda fit.

The problem is the edges of the case don't cover the Fire like they do for the Kindle Keyboard so the Fire is just kind of wedged into the bottom holders and feels like it could pop out at any minute. Not exactly a feature you want in a case.

I do like the case but if you're going to get it you might want to take your Fire to Best Buy and see if it fits before buying it.

nogloww

I also use the M-Edge Trip Jacket Folio Cover Case for the Kindle Touch on my KF. I like it. It was very, very, cheap at the local office supply store (less than half the price on Amazon, before shipping). It's sturdy, simple, and has been through a lot and is still holding well.

Also, yes, it looks like it may not hold well because of the bottom corner pieces, but I've had it for about 5 months now and it hasn't come out unless I have purposely taken it out. I do recommend bringing your KF with you to the store though so you can make sure it is what you want. It's great for people like me on a tight budget.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: