[OFFICIAL THREAD] Anker battery 1900mah

Search This thread

achillesgk

Apr 24, 2011
How can i measure the mah of the battery?
The original sii battery is 1650 mah, anker is 1900. I simply put the anker battery and take my phone on, or i will have to do some adjustments (battery stats ..ctr)?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there.

Im new here but i saw that there are a lot of posts about those batteries but there is no main thread to explain\share\review information about this batteries.
    so I thought we need this one.

What is ANKER?
    Anker is a brand of batteries Fantasia Trading LLC company known more as a U.S. laptopmate

They have a website?
    Yes, [link will be here later]

What is special about the battery? The ANKER batteries reach a volume of 1900MAH Unlike the original Samsung battery [1650MAH], as of this moment is the most powerful battery-sized or enlarged with same size as original.
    There is also a battery of 1750, does not interest most of us when the 1900

Okay, and how long a battery that adds me? It adds about 20%, of course it depends on the use

Do I need a new cover? No, the battery is the same size as the original so that it fits your device without the new cover

Is safe to use? Nothing is certain in this life, but so far everyone who has this battery was pleased ...

I heard about the guy that blew a battery
    ... has a documented case of a guy on XDA generic charger used to charge the battery outside the device, if you use an external charger use only original ANKER

Must use external charger? No, the battery is loaded in the device excellent with the original samsung charger.

OK, so where I buy it? The battery is not available for sale in all countries directly,but you can check\buy it from the manufacturer's EBAY or AMAZON store

What are most recommended initial charging? Recommended to 3 ~ 4 full discharge cycles (0% -100%) before starting to use a normal battery

more Q&A to come
    I got this battery 2 months now and is really decent (i paid 11euros all included). With medium usage and 100 apps on my phone it's enough for one day. 50 apps and low usage with wifi on all day i get 50% by the time i go to bed.
    Is this one really better than the stock battery? and is it works?

Well it having an extra 250mah will give it about 20% extra juice. And yes it does work.

Have a good day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    The reason I asked is because other brands on ebay claims the same but from what I've seen the other says they actually worse than Sam's original one and just fake.

it seems Anker is the only one on ebay which is works good?

Thanks

No this one is actually better. Not 20% but about 15%. It keeps me running for on day with medium to heavy usage.