Metawatch Smartwatch

Search This thread

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Got mine yesterday and so far would not recommend this watch to anybody. It has given me nothing but troubles. The community edition app kept freezing my watch so I'm using Noah's meta watch app and purchased augmented smart watch pro for extra functions.

The most irritating trouble I am facing apart from the freezes is with the phone call screen and messaging screen. When receiving calls or messages I cannot go back to the original or 1st screen. In addition none of my buttons under the action screen works.

I also purchased one for the misses to be used with the iphone. Does not crash or freeze but is useless with the limited functions available. Watch does not even vibrate during incoming calls even though I have enabled this feature. Her music control functions and toggling between screens works and seems smooth (mine does not work on android). Again the downside for her is with the limited functions and connectivity issues. It keeps disconnecting and connecting.

Now I am stuck with 2 useless watches. I wear mine only because I purchased it. I'm thinking of just placing it back in the box because I am about to lose my mind.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

I hear you! The recommended unpairing the and removing the BT connection, Hold the two middle buttons, uninstall the Metawatch Manager app and reinstall and reboot the phone as way to alleviate the freezing issues. Not sure it really helped me much but worth a shot.

The Augmented Smartwatch Pro app is good, but introduced new issues. I think the problem of the watch not going back to the 1st screen may be induced by the Augmented Smartwatch App. It has caused similar issues for me. I also started getting a four quadrant grid oh my phone after installing the Aumented Smartwatch app. I finally disabled it, and plan to contact the developer and see if there is a solution.

My watch only froze once today, not good but better than the 2 - 3 a day I have been experiencing scene getting it four days ago.

Another issue I'm having is battery life. I don't think I would make it through 24 hours. That to me is a big deal If I get up early for a trip I need it to make it until I can put it on the charger later that night. I took it off the charger today around 11 or 11:30 am and it 10:55 pm and its at 7%. That's unacceptable. Even if the freezing miraculously disappears and everything starts to work perfectly, the battery life means I can't rely on it to get the job done.

It did work pretty well today after the first freeze (around lunch time) and after I disabled Augmented Smartwatch App. But like I said the battery life still makes it something I can use. I'm also under no illusion that the freezing has been fixed.

I just got my Sony Smartwatch i few hours ago. I'll give my impression once I've had a few days. I should have a Motoactv in the next 3 - 4 days also.

Anyone who had a positive experience with the Metawatch please chime in and offer any advice that may help us make this device worthwhile.

Last edited:

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
UPDATE: Metawatch Frame 2/13/2013
After talking to a few developers (Special thanks to the developer of Augmented Smartwatch Pro) I switched to Community Manager from the Noah Edition of the Metawatch Manager, as recent updates to Noah seem to have caused issues. So far today I have had no freezes and the batter is still reading 100% two and half hours off the charger. Still to early to tell but at least some of the issues may have been related to the update to Noah edition. Noah had an update this morning, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll be trying Augmented Smartwatch Pro soon to see if that is also working better now that I'm using community edition.

Quick initial thought on the Sony Smartwatch:

The resolution is not so great, and it plastic design with the built in clip, that makes it 40% thicker than it would be otherwise, make it look and feel more like a toy than a high quality device. The screen a i bit smaller than I would like making the touch interface a bit clumsy with my large hands and fingers.

Quick likes and dislikes as fallows.

Like:
- Touch screen interface, though the size make it's use a bit clomsy with my large hands and fingers.
- Works and does not freeze.
- Works well with Augmented Smartwatch Pro (though I'm not yet familiar with the app or the device).
- With Augmented Smartwatch pro I can get all kinds of notifications (SMS, Google Voice, Skype, Google Now, even a rain/snow warning).
- Adapter for your own Nicer watch band so it will look a bit nicer (considering a Stainless band for better looks)
- The rubber band it comes with is nothing special, but is good enough for use when doing activities where sweating is likely (gym, running)
- Lot of app in the app store including many free.
- is a good companion for mt Metawatch as I use it for my second (business) phone.
- Does keep time even when it looses connection with the watch (unlike when it was first released), but not of you turn it off and then on with no
phone connection.
- I don't mind the screen timeout, a quick double tap displayes the time and it is easier to read at a glance then the Metawatch in indoor or low
light conditions (direct sunlight is another story).

Dislike:
- Not what I would prefer to wear in a professional environment (Metawatch is much nicer in this regard).
- Screen resolution is not very nice looking.
- screen is small and touchscreen is not as nice of an experience as I would like. (I know they don't want it to be too big, bit a little bigger would
be nice.
- Build in clip make it thick and unsightly when worn as a watch (Motorola had it right with a usable removable clip design).
- Ive used it with two phones and have had to remove the pairing and repair to get it to connect.
- Direct sunlight make it virtually unreadable.

Can't comment on battery life as of yet. I'll update after I have a better idea on battery.

So far it a nice device, but not what I would prefer as my daily wear watch. The Metawatch, if it keeps working as it has so far today, would be my choice for a daily use smartwatch. But I really like it as a second companion device for my other phone or tablet.

Reactions: Character Zero

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks for the update. I really, really like the Frame and am having some regret for getting the STRATA over the Frame. The one factor was a price and if I didn't like the watch I am out $100 instead of $200. I figure the Pebble would be my "work" watch and the MW my casual weekend watch. Although if I like the MW that much I might just sell the Pebble and get the Frame too.

Reactions: COMTB

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Thanks for the update. I really, really like the Frame and am having some regret for getting the STRATA over the Frame. The one factor was a price and if I didn't like the watch I am out $100 instead of $200. I figure the Pebble would be my "work" watch and the MW my casual weekend watch. Although if I like the MW that much I might just sell the Pebble and get the Frame too.

Yea, I was originally gonna get the Strata as I wanted to use it as I was working out and running, but they didn't have the Stelth Strata (black) in stock when I was looking so I got the Frame on e-bay. I do really like the Frames looks especially as an everyday casual to formal watch. As there is still no build in running/cycling app for the Metawatch the Srtata wouldn't of been of much use when running. I will either use the Motoactv for running or go with the Pebble or Strata, witch ever get running (hopefully Runkeeper) support first.

Thus far non of these Smart watches are perfect and you either have to choose the one that meets your needs best or just wait for something better down the road.

Reactions: COMTB

COMTB

Mar 24, 2011
Loveland
Wow these look awesome and if the technology takes off could be really intriguing to hop on the bandwagon. Definitely keep a watchful eye on this, thanks for the reviews!!

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
Got my Strata today. Its charging now and I need to update the firmware but so far I am impressed. I thought it was going to be bigger and look strange on my wrist but its really a good size. The mirror display is interesting and I think I am going to like it.

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Well, after switching to the Community manager my issues have seemed to disappear. No freezes today or strange behavior. It just worked today so I'm a happy camper.

The Batter has been better today too. After 12 hours it at 41%. yesterday after 12 hours it was down to around 8% or so. Still not getting multiple days out of a charge, but as long as I can get at least a full day out of it I'm ok with it.

Got my Strata today. Its charging now and I need to update the firmware but so far I am impressed. I thought it was going to be bigger and look strange on my wrist but its really a good size. The mirror display is interesting and I think I am going to like it.

What Metawatch manager are you using? I switch to Community Manager today and it seems to have resolved most of the issues I was having with freezes and strange behavior. Noah Edition has had several updates today so it may be fine now, but I haven't tested it yet.

I recommend the Augmented Smartwatch Pro app. It adds some nice functionality to it, including Google Now notification,rain/snow alerts and regular (non gmail) mail notifications, something the standard manager did not do for me.

Let me know what kind of better life you get. I'd like to see if your able to get multiple days off a charge.

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
I am using the Community Manager that has imap Gmail support so it can get the From and Subject of the email. The Community Manager has the commits in the github but they haven't been incorporated yet. I downloaded the Augmented app but got overwhelmed by all the options and couldn't figure out how to set everything up. I might revisit it later but for now I am going to just use the MW-CE app.

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
I am using the Community Manager that has imap Gmail support so it can get the From and Subject of the email. The Community Manager has the commits in the github but they haven't been incorporated yet. I downloaded the Augmented app but got overwhelmed by all the options and couldn't figure out how to set everything up. I might revisit it later but for now I am going to just use the MW-CE app.

Yeah, there are lots of options, I don't know what all of it does. Most of the useful stuff is checked by default, Just enable it and you start getting some new notifications.

Last edited:

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
Today is going to be my first full day of use with the phone connected. Last night I shut off the phone service and turned off the watch BT and it was at 93% this morning. Going to start looking at the source for the App. I am going to try and make a 48x32 widget for the next day's forecast. The 96x32 forecast widget shows the current and next day but doesn't show the current temp. So I want to use the existing 48x32 current day weather and then have the next day too.

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Does the metawatch user the same size band as the pebble? This would open up to change bands to something you like more.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Metawatch has two models, the Strata and Frame. The Frame has a replaceable band, not sure of the exact size but it can add a band you like. The Strata I'm not so sure about.

The updates to the Community Edition and Noah Edition have fix all the issues I was having when I originally got my watch. I've had two back to back issue free days. I'm happily enjoying the Metawatch now. Battery life is better, but still not the 3 - 5 days claimed. I'm going the try the Noah Edition Metawatch Manager tomorrow and see if their is an improvement in battery life, as Noah Edition is suppose to be better on battery.

Last edited:

LuvinN1

Sep 2, 2010
Metawatch has two models, the Strata and Frame. The Frame has a replaceable band, not sure of the exact size but it can add a band you like. The Strata I'm not so sure about.

The updates to the Community Edition and Noah Edition have fix all the issues I was having when I originally got my watch. I've had two back to back issue free days. I'm happily enjoying the Metawatch now. Battery life is better, but still not the 3 - 5 days claimed. I'm going the try the Noah Edition Metawatch Manager tomorrow and see if their is an improvement in battery life, as Noah Edition is suppose to be better on battery.

Same here. I still get a couple of freezes with Noah's edition though. Also with Noah's edition I can't get back to the main screen after calls. I will stick with the community edition for now. It has served me well. I take back what I have said previously. Now that it is in working order I love it. Lol

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Same here. I still get a couple of freezes with Noah's edition though. Also with Noah's edition I can't get back to the main screen after calls. I will stick with the community edition for now. It has served me well. I take back what I have said previously. Now that it is in working order I love it. Lol

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to run Noah today and see if it was playing nice with my watch. I just looked down and I had the four quardrent screen again. Running Community Edition now, is it had been issue free the previous two days.

Last edited:

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
Using CE on the Strata. It seems I see more issues with the frame because my Strata works pretty well. I used about 10% battery yesterday. So far its great. But still like the look of the frame better.

RojasTKD

Sep 6, 2007
S. Florida
Using CE on the Strata. It seems I see more issues with the frame because my Strata works pretty well. I used about 10% battery yesterday. So far its great. But still like the look of the frame better.

interesting, I don't have a Strata but my frame has been working great with CE. maybe try to unpair the watch uninstall the app reboot and pair again. that was the advice I was given from support. can't hurt.

good luck, and I agree the Frame is the better looking watch.

JaySGoose

Oct 14, 2010
I wish that Suunto would incorporate some of these features into their watches like Casio has with the G Shock. They obviously have the technology and the know how, so I hope to see it soon. Maybe in the Core or Ambit for trekking, or the M Series for keeping your phone in a pocket or bag while running or working out. I'd shell out of that in a heartbeat.

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
interesting, I don't have a Strata but my frame has been working great with CE. maybe try to unpair the watch uninstall the app reboot and pair again. that was the advice I was given from support. can't hurt.

good luck, and I agree the Frame is the better looking watch.

Oh no my Strata is great. But in my research it seems the Frame has more issues. I would be wrong. Anyway loved using the watch and now I dont think the Pebble will be able to beat it. The only thing is the Pebble is nicer looking than the Strata.

Oh no my Strata is great. But in my research it seems the Frame has more issues. I would be wrong. Anyway loved using the watch and now I dont think the Pebble will be able to beat it. The only thing is the Pebble is nicer looking than the Strata.

Can I ask where you heard the Frame has more issues than the Strata? I'm having a ton of issues with mine and trying to pinpoint it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As I was anticipating getting the Note 2, I realized as my phone got bigger, it would require a different way of use than a smaller device. With the rumored Note 7", if it's allowed to handle calls, it is even more important to me if I upgraded to that to have a convenient way to handle calls without having to pull the whole device out.. Imagine the device in your pocket as the communications hub - you pull it out when you need to deal with the screen, but for simple tasks like calls, your smartwatch and headset would be the only things you need to interact with.

In the past, there were bluetooth headsets with caller ID displays, but I found they're not practical as you still have to look at the display, then put in your ear or you have the display part hanging around your neck/clipped on your shirt like those Sony's I've seen. A watch which can show the caller IDs, incoming texts and emails is more appealing to me.

I read from reviews that other smartwatches were either too bulky, had miserable battery life, or had issues staying connected with the phone reliably. I found the last two issues to be the case with the Sony 2nd gen Smartwatch so sent it back. I loved the promised functionality, but in practice the battery life wouldn't even last the day, which was a dealbreaker. It also would randomly disconnect from my phones so the lack of reliability for what I wanted it for was frustrating.

It seemed the Pebble was everything I was hoping for (on paper, at least), so I backed on Kickstarter and was hoping it would be out by the time I got a Note, but since it's not shipping yet, I went and got the Metawatch Frame. So far I'm really liking it, even though there aren't a lot of widgets/apps developed for it at this early stage. My primary requirement of at least a days worth of battery life (actually can go several days) and reliable bluetooth attachment so that it instantly shows incoming caller ID is working great. Even shows the contacts picture on the watch (in low res monochrome). http://metawatch.myshopify.com - I got the Frame version since I thought Strata looks too bulky.

So far I have it set up to do email/SMS/Caller ID, weather forecasts. You can set up more notifications, but they will eat up battery life and I didn't want to always have every little notification show up on my watch.

You will have to update the firmware on the watch if it ships w/ 1.1 to 1.2 so it supports the Metawatch Community Edition - a simple email to their support will promptly get you a link and instructions to upgrade the FW.

Watch Manager you load on your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tZXRhd2F0Y2gubXdtIl0.

Watch Manager Community Edition (has more features, but needs 1.2 FW): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.metawatch.communityedition&feature=search_result
    Apps: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=metawatch&c=apps

Is anyone else using a smartwatch w/ their Note 2? How are your experiences with them?
    added some info I had forgot to mention

Here's an update as my Metawatch arrived yesterday. I got the frame model instead of the more sporty Strata. See here:
    http://metawatch.myshopify.com/collections/watches-all

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    UPDATE: 2/13/2013
    After talking to a few developers (Special thanks to the developer of Augmented Smartwatch Pro) I switched to Community Manager from the Noah Edition of the Metawatch Manager, as recent updates to Noah seem to have caused issues. So far today I have had no freezes and the batter is still reading 100% two and half hours off the charger. Still to early to tell but at least some of the issues may have been related to the update to Noah edition. Noah had an update this morning, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll be trying Augmented Smartwatch Pro soon to see if that is also working better now that I'm using community edition.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    UPDATE: 2/14/2013
    Since the update to the Community Edition and Noah Edition of the Metawatch Manager apps my watch has worked almost flawless, without freezes and the battery life has improved. Charges it and had it pared with my watch since last night so It lasted 20 - 24 hours. Not the 3 -5 days that the spec sheet claims but the could be the the Metawatch Manager app i'm using. Going to try Noah Edition again tomorrow as it been updated and should not give me the issues I was originally having when I first received my watch.

The screen is still had to read in anything but a well lit room or outdoors during the day. On the plus side it is very visible in direct sun light.

It this point I'm satisfied and don't regret getting the Metawatch.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    UPDATE 2/18/2013
    Well, I'm happy to report that I seem to improved my battery issue. I tried as someone recommended and did a reset after charging (holding the two middle buttons for a few seconds). Yesterday my after about 12 hours my battery was at 87% instead of the 34% I was getting before.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    First the screen I'm not a big fan of. On the good side it is always on so you can tell the time with a glance (kind of). It is also easily readable in direct sun light. The problem is it's best viewable in a bright room. when I'm in room that not WELL lit it's hard to see the screen. You have to find the angle that allows the watch to catch the light. Yes, there is a LED light it the top, but it a bit of a pain and you I haven't found a way to change the time out. If you turn on the light and start doing something on the watch it will time out in 4 - 5 seconds then you have to keep hitting it to finish doing what you doing. The text is also small and often difficult to read and navigate. Ofter just a short time with the watch I really really wished it had a touch screen. Using the buttons to navigate with the tiny tiny icons that tell you their function get very tedious.

If you use the Metawatch Manager Community Edition (A third party modified version of the official Metawatch manager that adds much more functionality) you can not only get notifications for calls, gmail, and text.... you can also answer you phone with a push of a button (with the use of a BT headset), or answer you phone via speakerphone from you watch. going into you phones setting>accessibility and giving the Metawatch software permission it you can notification from just about any app that shows notifications on you notification bar, I haven't figured out how to get notifications for my regular (NON-Gmail) e-mails. Also I like having my time, weather phone battery status and missed call and missed text on one screen.

The really bad so far, In the day and a half I've owned this watch I've had 4 - 5 freezes. The watch becomes totally responsive. I have to connect and disconnect it from the charging clip over and over and over (8 - 28 times) to get it to reboot. I was out today having a bite when this happened. Not having the clip and power source available made the watch useless until I got home. I decided to re-flash the latest firmware again (witch I did on day one) and see if that helps. I may try FW 1.2 as that may be more stable and still work with Community Edition.

To keep this short I'm just going to give you some pros and cons for the rest:

Pro:
    - Good functionality: Can get all kinds of notifications (with Community Edition) and even Answer (with headset), ignore, or answer via
    speakerphone.
    - Can scroll and read entire messages (text, gmail)
    - Nice looking watch compared to many others. Classy enough to wear in any occasion.
    - I have a screen where options to: quick dial my favorites, put my phone in or out of silent mode or ping my phone (to find lost phone). Also
    has a option titled, "voice search", but so far it doesn't seem to do anything. Oh, and an option to view a list of notifications (text, calls, any
    and all notifications that have appeared on you phone.
    - Vibrates with alarm clock (but only stock alarm, and I'm used to using Alarm Clock Plus).
    - Vibrates with notifications something that the Motoactv dose not do ( I have a Motoactv on the way).
    - Screen is always on and doesn't time out.
    - Can see a calendar and with a button press can view a list of events on my calender.

Cons:
    - Freezes too often. I hope re-flashing the firmware (1.3) or flashing the previous (1.2) firmware will fix this.
    - Screen can be difficult to read if not in a well lit place.
    - LED light at the top just seems so 1980's. Wish screen would stay lit with button presses so I could navigate with out having to continually turn
    on the light. Text is small and hard to read at times. I think I'd prefer a Motoactv or Sony Smartwatch screen even if they are not always on.
    - There often a delayed response to the button presses. Sometimes I push it it again thinking it didn't register only to then have to register two
    button presses.
    - It suppose to have a built in running and cycling app of some kind, but so far it just, "coming soon".
    - Buttons and no touch screen makes navigation really start to feel tedious a times.

Battery is hard so say as I got the watch yesterday, but so far it not meeting their claims. It cam off the charger yesterday at about 5:00 or 5:30 pm and by 10:30 this morning it it was showing zero and I attached the charger. It came off the charger at about at around 12:30 or 1:30. It is now 2:23 am and it showing 54%, so it will probably not last past tomorrow morning. I'll give it some time before I make a final determination on battery life.

The freezing issue aside (hoping firmware will resolve) aside the screen is my biggest complaint. I would like something more readable and have come to the conclusion that a touch screen should be a must for a smartwatch.

I haven't tried the Augmented Smartphone Pro app that is said to bring some additionality functionality to the Metawatch (as well as Sony Smartwatch, Motoactv and Pebble). But will be seeing what if offers next week. Also next week I should have a Sony Smartwatch and Motorola Motoactv in my hands next week.

Though I like the more understated and classy look of the Metawatch I'm looking forward to receiving the Sony Smartwatch and Motorola Motoactv. I think I will enjoy the screens more both for readability of text and the touchscreen.
    Hmmm I wonder what is better, if the metawatch or the pebble... Im getting interested on something like this.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

UPDATE: Just recieved my Metawatch see next page for update.

The Pebble first caught my eye a little while back and I was planning on getting one. But after learning about the Metawatch the other day and looking at the functionality of both, I just ordered a Metawatch. I read and watched several reviews in coming to my conclusion. I went with the Frame model instead of the Strata because the black model of the strata is on back order (I like simple understated colors).

The main reason was that the Metawatch currently offers more functionality, from what I can tell. Both offer notifications for calls, e-mails & text, but the Metawatch allows you to:

- Answer calls, dismiss calls or answer with speakerphone from the watch (Can't hear or talk from the watch of course, but can answer a take call over BT headset from the
    watch after checking it for caller ID)
    - Displays weather, something I haven't seen on the Pebble yet.

I also like having widgets on the Metawatch that allows you to have more info on one screen, Time/date, local weather and notifications (e-mail, SMS & calls). I rather have the option to have all this info on one screen.

Likes and dislikes of the Pebble are as fallow...

Like:
    - The higher resolution screen than the Metawatche's screen.
    - The supposed Runkeeper integration (though not available yet). AS a Runkeeper user this is big to me. (I may get one eventually if the
    Runkeeper integration actually comes togeather.
    - I like the look of the Pebble over the Strata (though I'm getting the Metawatch Frame witch I think looks as good or better than the pebble).
    - The magnetic charging setup is superior the the Metawatche's clumsy silly looking clip.

Dislikes:
    - Limited functionality compared to the Metawatch (ablitly to answer (preferably with a BT headset , dismiss or send calls to speakerphone).
    I'm sure the Pebble's functionality will expand over time, but it's not yet there, not for me at least.
    - The clock faces should have a sub-menu in the in the home screen so there not all in there with music, set alarm and settings options. Not to
    mention that the three default clock faces are at the top of the above music, set alarm and settings option then any clock faces you download
    are under the music, set alarm and settings options. Again not well thought out.
    - It's will probably be 1-3 months before the catch up shipping and are able get watches out to new customers. I'd be willing to wait if it offered
    more functionality, as it is I'm not willing to wait.

All things considered I find the Metawatch the more appealing option for me. Though the Runkeeper functionality the Pebble is promised to have in March or so really make me consider getting Pebble eventually. The Metawatch is suppose to have a run tracking app built in But I already use Runkeeper and would like to use one single app to track my runs. Thus far I have found no info in run tracking functionality on the Metawatch so I have no idea what to expect.
    Can someone tell me about the running/cycling app? I can find no info on this at all.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Hi,

To those who have purchased this watch did you have to purchase the charging clip separately? It's currently showing out of stock.

Also how much are you guys paying for shipping? My shipping costs are estimated at $61 Australian. Excessive but none the less I am still looking at purchasing one.

Thanks

The charging clip should come in the box with the watch.

Wow, that shipping cost sucks! Have you considered getting one from e-bay. You can get it for less and save a bunch on shipping. This is where I ordered one last night. I wnet with the Frame model as I wanted it in black and the Strata is back-ordered for the black one.

Strata model:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metawatch-m...266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f21bf71ba

Frame model:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metawatch-m...733?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f21cc73ad

or this Frame model from the UK:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metawatch-B...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item35c3e5fa04
    Thanks mate. Forgot about ebay. The misses wants one too. You have saved me hundreds. Planning to get the white and black frames.

Glad I was able to be of service. I hope you enjoy. Mine should arrive this week, excited!

Oh and feel free to it the THANKS button if you like ;)