Searching for dual qi wireless charging pad

Search This thread

E15i

Dec 24, 2010
Netanya
First I thought to buy the Google one, but it just to small, and I need 2, for nexus 5 & 7, then I thought, why not to kill 2 rabbits, with 1 bullet, and buy a dual charger, the ZENS looks good, and big, so tablet not look out of place, any other recommendations?

E15i

Dec 24, 2010
Netanya
Nexus 4, 5. And when my girlfriend is over she uses it on her n4 and n7 too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Could you take me a photo of nexus 5 & 7 charging at the same time on it? just curios of correct placement of the 7" tablet on it (dunno how good it looks on it, as other qi pad are small), how much Amps the Ac adapter outputs?

frigidazzi

Apr 21, 2011
Nexus Player
OnePlus 5
Could you take me a photo of nexus 5 & 7 charging at the same time on it? just curios of correct placement of the 7" tablet on it (dunno how good it looks on it, as other qi pad are small), how much Amps the Ac adapter outputs?

Sure. I'll grab it next time she's over. I don't know the amp the adapter puts out off hand, but both the qi slots charge around the same speed as my vu and the lg puck. I'll check after work.

E15i

Dec 24, 2010
Netanya
Sure. I'll grab it next time she's over. I don't know the amp the adapter puts out off hand, but both the qi slots charge around the same speed as my vu and the lg puck. I'll check after work.

No problem charging nexus 7 & another smartphone? also, what dimensions the pad has? in ordered to get charge, do you need to place the tablet over the edge of the device?