[Q] Left Signal & Wifi Icons

Search This thread

limyuyang

Jun 7, 2013
Android Planet
Does anyone knows how to move signal and wifi icon from right to left ?

What lines should I edit/add in xml ? If you know any thread/tutorial that teaches how to move, don't be hesitate to tell me.

Actually I'm trying to make my statusbar like iOS. Besides, it can also free up some space on the right side. :D

Thanks for advising/teaching/guiding. ;)

re: modifications

What lines should I edit/add in xml ? If you know any thread/tutorial that teaches how to move, don't be hesitate to tell me.

Actually I'm trying to make my statusbar like iOS. Besides, it can also free up some space on the right side. :D

You don't need to edit any XML files.

Go to the play store and download/install Wanam Exposed, it will have those options
for moving clock and a lot of other features not normally found in stock roms.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.xposed&hl=en

Read the description of it at the play store, it will tell you how to use it.

Good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    re: modifications

You don't need to edit any XML files.

Go to the play store and download/install Wanam Exposed, it will have those options
    for moving clock and a lot of other features not normally found in stock roms.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.xposed&hl=en

Read the description of it at the play store, it will tell you how to use it.

Good luck!